The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Progressing Games (
-   -   Pokemon: Black Earth (

-BlackShadow- November 21st, 2007 2:57 PM

Pokemon: Black Earth
I've Been Wanting To Make A Pkmn Game For A Long Time. Please Grade The Story Of Pokemon Black Earth.

You are about to begin a new adventure in the newly found region of Zaron but, first you must first find Prof. Rowan on Route 201 in Shinnoh to get your train ticket to Zaron. Zaron is a small region south of Shinnoh with only 3 cites, 5 towns, and 10 small settlements or villages. Due to it just being discovered there are no Gyms yet but, don't think make your life any easier. There are many mysterys to solve in this region.....So....Guess what.....the infamous Team Rocket is there. *surprise* Are you ready for your new adventure?

Please Comment.

Pokekid1995 December 11th, 2007 5:32 AM

Theres nothing to it you need to add more excitment add atleast 4 gyms and some islands around the region

RomsMaster December 18th, 2007 11:28 PM

You dont need Gyms to have fun,but if you go to sinnoh to find prof rowan cant you battle the gyms in Sinnoh

kahlil January 24th, 2008 10:24 PM

Sorry to offend u, But, It was Abit bad. Please don kill me!!!!!

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px";*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',50); void(0);

Haha!!!! Sorry i didnt listen. But what That Code???????????????????

derksenm166 February 5th, 2008 4:38 PM

Hey i need help with mine
Hey can you help me out with my pokemon game mon game post me back so i can tell you about it

Hey i made a thread please view it

Game Master October 11th, 2008 6:45 AM

will some someone help titanium white, no one wants to look at it