The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Writer's Lounge (
-   -   Fanfiction Lounge (

^^NICK^^ v.2.0 September 6th, 2003 7:57 PM

Fanfiction Lounge
*post edited by Niko*

Hey guys! This is Niko taking possession of Nick's body... XD

But yeah... this thread is for being off topic and is just basically the DCC of the Fanfiction Forum. But go ahead and share ideas! You can rant, review, explode, advertise your fic, etc! Have fun!

oni flygon September 6th, 2003 8:06 PM

hmm...I made a new fanfic... a short Pokemon Special, Shipping, fanfic... it's called "Under the night sky" heh... I can't think of a better titile XD

btw, Congrats on your Modship ^^NICK^^

^^NICK^^ v.2.0 September 6th, 2003 9:11 PM

Thanx O.F.

I can't wait to read your FF. Now I will start reading the other ones.

G-LANCE September 10th, 2003 3:52 PM

Well i started a fan fic: Legend Of Lance.
It's continued from the one i started on the old pc.

Squangos September 20th, 2003 3:37 AM

I'm in the process of writing a fan-fic. It's pretty raw now, but it is funny in places. I would advise reading it.

Omega-Brendan October 8th, 2003 3:03 PM

Well, I have a fic right now, have a read, it's a Next Generation sorta fic.

oni flygon November 11th, 2003 9:58 AM

I don't see the use of this thread. Only five posts? x.X;;

Shadow November 11th, 2003 11:50 AM

Well most feedback about fanfictions are in the threads themselves, and this is one of the less active forums on PC too.... -_-''

oni flygon November 15th, 2003 3:19 PM

I wrote a new story called "Ties of love and friendship" If anyone read it, please comment on it. ^_^

Shadow November 16th, 2003 2:36 PM

Once my father gets home, I will have my CD-Key for Microsoft Word. Then I will be working on a special fan-fiction project (as well as work on my Invader Zim Season 3, check Other Fan-Fiction and Role-Play for it)

Iveechan November 22nd, 2003 5:24 PM

I added another chap to Guilty, if anyone cares...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0 November 24th, 2003 4:37 PM

I told Kwesi i wanted to demod myself from FanFics, but he hasn't done it yet, just to let you know, i'm not being neglectful ^_^. I started a new story, Plasma Matter. I hope you like it.

Shadow November 25th, 2003 1:32 PM

And I told Kwesi I want to mod it, and I took the mod interveiw via PM and I am currently waiting for his reply....

I still haven't found the Microsoft Word CD key so no fan-fics from me anytime soon...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0 November 26th, 2003 11:38 AM

Me and Vito told the mods and stuff in the MOD and Admion lounge that, but they just ignored us.

oni flygon December 13th, 2003 2:33 PM

*sigh* I wanted to mod this place... and I might treat this like the SPP fanfiction forum... XD

anyways... I added Chapter 6 to my story "Ties Of Love and Friendship."

More Mysterious People... XD

Blizzard December 26th, 2003 4:42 PM

Konnichiwa! I've made a new fanfic... it's called The Fiery Blizzard. It tells about my history. Well, at least Blizzard's anyway. Wait! I'M Blizzard! Heh... too many M&M's.

Sankari January 1st, 2004 5:35 AM

I made a fanfic. Please read it if you have the time. I've only made about 3 pages, though. :laugh:

P.S.-Can we do stories not related to pokemon?

Shadow January 1st, 2004 11:07 AM

You can do stories not related to Pokemon, but they go in Other Fan Fiction and Role Play.

>.< Darn still haven't found that CD Key for Word.

oni flygon January 1st, 2004 2:44 PM

well, thanks to the good 'ol censors, my latest chapter has been destroyed. Plus, Sc_ rap and b_loody! ... *edits 5 chapters*

Latios Master January 12th, 2004 4:27 PM

If anyone cares, I've been adding new chapters to my story 'Latios Master: The Born Legend' if anyone cares to read it. Does anyone have comments on it?

Iveechan January 14th, 2004 4:05 AM

I think some of these censors are ludicrous. It's a pain to keep editing guilty and using censor bypass... which I love to abuse. I soppose I'll go search for my fic so I can add on to it. Oh yeah, there's a typo in this thread title [/stating the obvious]

Shadow January 14th, 2004 2:09 PM

I am now a mod here. And hopefully I can fix that....
nvm didn't notice...Kairi beat me to it...

Venasaur January 14th, 2004 9:53 PM

I have started a story; It's called THE ELITE FOUR CHRONICLES. It's not yet finished, it's only part :\ of :\ strories. So, read it, comment on it where ever u like, and enjoy!! :laugh:

MeLoVeGhOsTs January 27th, 2004 3:50 AM

I'm new, but not new to forums, BTW: I've posted a piece of my fic! Would you guys comment it?(Good or Bad) It's called: Zuta A New World!

oni flygon January 27th, 2004 4:59 PM

added more fanfics and edited minor bugs in my fic... ^_^