The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Roleplay Casting (
-   -   The Secret of the Dark-Questions and Info (

DarkLugiaMaster Gir May 13th, 2008 12:09 PM

The Secret of the Dark-Questions and Info
This is the thread for Info and chat on the secret of the Dark RPG,I am the soul creator besides encouragement,so lets start with the chat...

bkzasazin May 13th, 2008 3:36 PM

alright so were just waiting for a few more players like you intrested to see how this story line is gonna turn out it seems like its gonna be fun =]

DarkLugiaMaster Gir May 13th, 2008 4:56 PM

Yeah,some characters from the Anime are gonna appear,and many characters(OC and Anime)are gonna go through disloyalties and Betrayl against there friends,Team Rocket also wants the legendaries because if they get them all,their ultimate key for world Domintation is/will be a success and they are teaming up with many other groups as well...(Hope I didn't reveil to much....)...

bkzasazin May 13th, 2008 5:12 PM

naa that wasnt revealing too more understanding to the plot...anyway...

not to be controlling but i got a question/suggestion. Does level really show much relevance like in the game..or is it gonna be more like the show where bond with the pokemon/stats is what matters in regards to our pokemons strenghts?

DarkLugiaMaster Gir May 14th, 2008 2:37 AM

A bit of both,but for battles and stuff I don't expect you to go
Wild Poocheyena Appeared
So and So used Growl
Wild Poocheyena Attack fell
So and So used Karate Chop
It's a Critical hit,It's Super Effective
Wild Poocheyena fainted
See?It just souldn't be like that,you can explain but you don't have to yell out every command,just give one or two every know and again,and Levels can be given but no bigger than 38 as the highest to begin....

bkzasazin May 14th, 2008 4:48 AM

alright ill go edit my post and put theyre levels then i guess lol

DarkLugiaMaster Gir May 14th, 2008 12:09 PM

Well Okkks thens...I am still trying t figure out a very good battle styles...Anybdy have any new/good ideas(If not I'll use the way I said before Anime style,most moves are on instinct while a couple are called...

The Mega Champion June 5th, 2008 2:22 PM

Gir... if you're here... the RP is dying. No one has posted since my somewhat crazy 3rd RP post.

*sighs again*

Look... I don't mean to sound mean, but, if this RP is canceled before it truly ends, I'm taking the rights of my character back so I can use it for another RP that might truly end. That's all there is to it.

That is all I wanted to say. Thank you.

The Mega Champion June 13th, 2008 3:09 PM

Geez. And, to think I told you guys that I might have problems posting RP posts due to the fact that I'm sometimes busy.

*takes rights of my character back so I can use it in another RP*

Idiots. I swear to god...........

Some advice: The next time you plan an RP, FINISH it.

That is all.