The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Roleplay Casting (
-   -   my rp? (

Vyro June 7th, 2008 5:39 AM

my rp?
I recently posted an rp, and it followed all the rules. what happened to it?

Naito June 7th, 2008 2:11 PM

It is currently pending. In this stage, the resident RPG Moderator Loki is going to check the RPG and see if it violates any rules and meets all the requirements. He may of not checked it, or didn't approve it. Maybe PM him later on such a subject if you feel that he didn't check it?

Avey June 16th, 2008 2:01 PM

Originally Posted by Darkly_the_flygon (Post 3651475)
I recently posted an rp, and it followed all the rules. what happened to it?

And now, nearly two weeks on, I can safely reply to this without getting attacked. You might have followed all the rules, but your grammar mightn't have been up to scratch and your plot mightn't have been too specific. If you really want to know why your roleplay hasn't been accepted, I suppose you could always ask Loki, but it's probably because of the two reasons I've listed.