The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Roleplay Casting (
-   -   OCC - A Journey Of New Friendships (

Chabz June 18th, 2008 9:53 AM

OCC - A Journey Of New Friendships
Here's the OCC chat for my RP! Post your chit chat here, any questions, etc. ALSO SIGNS UP ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!

Stevey Poo June 18th, 2008 10:11 AM

ah, very cool. I likey. lol looks good so far, the role play that is.

Chabz June 18th, 2008 10:19 AM

Thanks, its my first RP. I posted another in the Other Roleplay section, but I guess it didn't get approved. Oh well. =]

Cyan Goggles June 18th, 2008 10:47 AM

Whee, the OC thread~

Fun fun. This roleplay's going to be fun. A good summer game. l3

Yes, the plot is going to get very interesting, I foresee. :3 You did a great job.

Stevey Poo June 18th, 2008 11:17 AM

mhm, looks good, great read cyan. liked it, you too chabz

~SilverSoul June 19th, 2008 6:09 PM

wow, i doing everything i can to make my character as evil as possible. hey, so far so good. this is gonna be a great story

Cyan Goggles June 19th, 2008 7:53 PM

I think so too!

Worried about them Profs. though. xD

~SilverSoul June 20th, 2008 7:19 AM

hey, chabz, you can write the conversation between me and your character if u want

Chabz June 20th, 2008 8:07 AM

Alright, but your going to need to do it from now on. Just this once. And idk if you guys noticed my other trainer card, Vincent Gibbs, but i'm going to have him be the other co-leader.

Stevey Poo June 20th, 2008 9:09 AM

should i make a convo with the 3 advance trainers or no, im thinking what i shuld do next, get up off the seat and find ash, or start a convo with the advance trainers, any ideas?

Chabz June 20th, 2008 10:24 AM

I just posted! Go look! Haha

Cyan Goggles June 20th, 2008 10:53 AM

The whole, "Give us your pokemon" Worries me a little. xD Yes, I worry for the characters.

Gibbs, actually, looks like an awesome character. Maybe, if your ever bored, you can make a sign-up for him to? :3 Then we can get a good idea about him.

Just suggesting, though. ^^;

Chabz June 20th, 2008 11:05 AM

I prob won't have a sign up for him, for this rp, but you'll get to know him better this way. And you don't have to give them your pokemon, they just want to physically see them. Not that you'd have to worry..your only an average trainer. You have to worry about Teams E-H who are going to try and kill you hahaha.

Cyan Goggles June 20th, 2008 11:22 AM

I know, I was reading that and internally was like, " Crap."

xD You're right though, about Gibbs. That's the whole point of a roleplay, right? To develope characters.

Well, that and having fun.

Stevey Poo June 20th, 2008 3:17 PM

alright ima post in a lil, just summing up in my head what im going to do

~SilverSoul June 20th, 2008 3:29 PM

i'm gonna post soon too. just waiting for some people to post before me so i have something to respond to.

Stevey Poo June 20th, 2008 3:35 PM

there pika, i think u can add from, ontop of my post.

~SilverSoul June 20th, 2008 4:51 PM

Originally Posted by Stevey Poo (Post 3689403)
there pika, i think u can add from, ontop of my post.

i did thx, but i involved gibbs more than u this time. i think u can find a way by either continue doing ur job or confronting me for a new one

Cyan Goggles June 20th, 2008 5:15 PM

Okay, can somebody lay some ground rules for me? I've never actually been in a roleplay where you can control other people's characters, so I dunno how it works. <:3 Can someone explain it to me, please? Sorry for being an idiot...

Stevey Poo June 20th, 2008 5:16 PM

Pika, im NOT a grunt.. URGH! lol Co-Leader lol

Zimvee June 20th, 2008 5:28 PM

sorry people for not posting :P the site wont let me post stuff half the time and also a game called God of War II was calling me

Chabz June 20th, 2008 8:18 PM

As I said in the main chat, you CAN NOT control other people's characters. I only did so because Pika asked me to. Its okay if you don't post, I understand. Sometimes i sit on this site for hours doing nothing even when I am able to post. I just sometimes lack the patience to write, or it won't let me.

Zimvee June 20th, 2008 8:28 PM

you guys can skip counting my pokemon. i didn't have any worthwhile post other than the recording. i just have alot of rps to take care of

Cyan Goggles June 21st, 2008 7:48 AM

Zimvee, I have a feeling that's not how it works.

Okay, so there is no Character control aloud in the first place. xD; Got it, sorry.

Also, Chabz, the guy in the thread, the new dude with the application, you said that everyone should post the new forms in this thread, but, you fail to mention this on the first page of the roleplay. It just says, "Fill out and Post". I suggest you change it to, "Fill out and post in the OCC thread," For better results. :3

Anyway, alot of people seem to get on later at night when I'm sleeping! xD I like it. 'Coz then, when I wake up, there's new posts! Makes my morning.

Stevey Poo June 21st, 2008 7:56 AM

ill post in a lil prolly after pika or vincent