- Catch an array of new and mysterious ledgendaries through their own storyline
- New badges (16)
- Mini Games
- Costume Change
- Theater Play(To be revealed soon)
-Easter eggs

As the Cycle Churns

Story Synopsis

Welcome to the Grotto Region, a bustling continent of Lush vegetation and a thriving community of
both Pokemon and humans alike. The Grotto region, a man made region inhabited for only 120 years.
This is one of two of the newest regions in the vast and steadily growing Pokemon world. Lately there
have been many odd occurrences in the region however. New land is starting to rise, unnatural weather
patterns are occurring, slowly changing the regions shape. You are a young boy/girl starting fresh from
the Talgo region just a few days from your Birthday due to the urgent business of your mother/ professor;
Mai. After you receive a birthday gift a bit early, you set off on an epic adventure uncovering the mysterious
truths and beginnings of the two regions along the way meeting new friends, discovering new grounds, and
uncovering the 120 year old legend of the mysterious 3 and the cycle of beginnings.

Meet the Characters

Cyan: The female hero of Pokemon Carbon version. Cyan is a very laid back and fun person to be around. She's never hesitant when someones in trouble and loves the thrill of battles. Cyan has known Coal since she was a toddler so they are pretty close friends.

Coal: The male hero of Pokemon Carbon Version. Coal is more of a stern and collected kid, he's often quite but enjoys pranks from time to time. Like Cyan he's never scared of a battle and will jump in one at any time. Coal has known Cyan since he was a toddler so they are pretty close friends.

Stand up and be counted
Velgrus is notorious for it's malicious temper. This Pokemon is
extremely hard headed, and has proven to be very hard to train.
These pokemon are greatly known for there rambunctious attitudes. They
can often be found in the woods playing with each other in large herds of
up to 10 or more.
This pokemon Has a small pond of water situated on its back.
It has a chemical that firmates the water to keep
it from splashing out while It's on the move.
Cripet can blend in with the surrounding flora to protect itself
from predators. It can roll it's body into a tightly shut ball.
The only part of cripet unprotected is the wings on the top of it's body.

The Beginning Of New Carbon(Outdated)

The First Gym Badge Card

Public Tiles

Team Mali-Carbon

<~F.M.P~>(Scripting, Spriting, Events, mapping)
PyroDX(Co-Owner, grammar, Idealist, mapping)
=GPR=(Spriting, Dexdata, Movesets)
Ryushin5 (Ideaist)
Likewise (Palettes,Mapping)
Red Gyrados (Mapping, Idealist)
CollosalPokemon (Mapping, events, scripter)

Poccil and Flameguru - Starter kit
Fire tears(On PC) - my art buddy basically, helped me with alot of stuff/Tile Rips.
Red Gyrados - My mapping buddy
Sonic Smash Down and ryushin5 - Introduced me to RMXP and Pokemon Essentials
~JV~ - For teaching me how to write in CSS, and a bit of script locating.
Kyledove - for some Tiles
PyroDX - CSS basic outline
4th Gen Matt - for the pokemon resource pack - For a plethora of great pokemon mixes and remixes
Nintendo - Like SSD said "For pokemon" obviously.

ryushin5 October 7th, 2008 3:15 PM

ow FMP you are making a scratch game version of your hack hope it goes great can't wait to see some progress :D

<~F.M.P~> October 7th, 2008 3:27 PM

Yea...It's going pretty well so far Thanx ^^.

ForeverRed October 7th, 2008 5:10 PM

haha nice
next time can you save those pictures in png xD
its very hard to see the pictures clearly xD
have you ever tried making your trainers full custom scratch?
and theres a big black splodge under the lab table you could try putting that on another layer?

~Red Gyrados

<~F.M.P~> October 7th, 2008 5:13 PM

I'll redo the pics now, Thanx ^^ I'll be adding more in a little while...Well maybe

And no I haven't I'm not to good when It comes to trainers I have my spriter make those and he does them really well for some reason ^^

Update: Redid the screenshots and made them .Png

Added New Screenshots Including the new box system Design.

ForeverRed October 8th, 2008 7:53 PM

wow thats nice but try to make the box fit all the words <bigger!!>
and try making both the same xD

<~F.M.P~> October 9th, 2008 5:00 AM

Yea I will...More than likely theres gonna be a new box design since I can't move the lv, Exp, etc. Around... thanx! ^^

New Section: Region Rumor added to the thread

New screens:

PokemonOI October 9th, 2008 5:06 AM

The Game is looking good keep up the good work. I hope to see you in the showcase soon.

<~F.M.P~> October 9th, 2008 5:14 AM

Thanx alot PokemonOI! Hopefully I will soon. Welcome back by the way ^^

PokemonOI October 9th, 2008 5:20 AM

Originally Posted by Floating monkey pirate (Post 4016590)
Thanx alot PokemonOI! Hopefully I will soon. Welcome back by the way ^^

Thanx I'm glad to be back. Keep it up lol.

<~F.M.P~> October 9th, 2008 5:53 PM

Note: I will be adding a meet the pokemon Section Into the thread sometime tonight! Enjoy ( For anyone who's actually looking at the thread)

SethCullen October 9th, 2008 5:54 PM

Wow looks good :)

Id like to play this.

Also, May i apply for a beta tester? Do i need to post a application?

<~F.M.P~> October 9th, 2008 7:13 PM

No there's no need to apply for beta tester...I'll put u on right now, and Thanx ^^

Update: New section Meet the pokemon or ever you want it ^^

Pokedex/ Meet the Pokemon

The Temper Pokemon: VELGRUS is quite known for It's hardheadedness and It's temper, It tends to do the Exact opposite of what the Trainer tells it and gets angry when opposed by a stronger enemy.
The Bubble mutt Pokemon: Burlasie Uses it's big sad Puppy dog eyes to get what It wants. It is very clever in battle and is qeen to outwitting its owner.
The The Tiny Foot Pokemon: The amount of maturity Pyaroo displays is an amazement at it's young evolutionary stage. It spends It's time Learning new moves and Shining its gloves up by using tree sap as wax.
The Hardball Pokemon: URAUM usually stays in the grass nest built by it's mother and father until It can learn how to hunt and thrive on it's own.
The Coctail Pokemon: Parmal Lets out a Deafening Screech during midday. People use parmals on farms for alarm clocks and Ways to round up the MAROOMOO'S.

Joey the Cockroach October 10th, 2008 8:51 AM

this looks interesting. like the use of fakemon in this game, and screenshot #6 has an eerie feel to it.

nonetheless, looking forward to this, keep it up!

<~F.M.P~> October 10th, 2008 5:16 PM

Thanx^^. Yea The whole storylines supposed to seem eerie, thats the reason for the Screenshot.

ryushin5 October 10th, 2008 5:29 PM

Hey FMP this game is looking real awesome i like the HP box for the hero it looks great hope to see more great stuff like this in the future. :D

<~F.M.P~> October 10th, 2008 5:38 PM

Thanx Alot Ryushin...the new box may not be the final depending on if I can move the data displayed on it or not...There may be an even better box design in the future!

Note: I will be creating and OW section and Trainer section sometime tonight hopefully
Also the Hero OW is being redone...The one in the screenshot(s) looks bad!

Disturbed October 10th, 2008 5:55 PM

This is pretty cool so far! I love the fakemon wheres mine!? and the title screen is looking fantastic!

<~F.M.P~> October 10th, 2008 6:17 PM

Thanx Disturbed...It feels weird to call you that ^^ I'll make yours asap!

Game Master October 10th, 2008 8:13 PM

I like Pyroo! Where is the boss pokemon? you diagia?

<~F.M.P~> October 10th, 2008 8:21 PM

There's more than One Ledgendary ^^ One of them is in the support bar, the other two may be added to the Meet the pokemon/Pokedex section later on when I get more progress on the game.

Game Master October 10th, 2008 8:55 PM

what's the name? plese tell soon

<~F.M.P~> October 10th, 2008 10:03 PM

Sorry I can't tell you quite yet ^^

Update: New Pokemon In the Meet the pokemon/pokedex section
Added Hero and heroine Info.

Enjoy anyone and everyone.

Wichu October 11th, 2008 12:25 AM

Verdanturf? Isn't that in Hoenn? :S

Soul.//Silver October 11th, 2008 1:17 AM

Originally Posted by Wichu (Post 4022115)
Verdanturf? Isn't that in Hoenn? :S

My thoughts exactly Wichu.
Suggestion: Change the name from Verdanturf to something else. Verdanturf is a town in Hoenn (I think its the 8th visited town in R/S/E, the one where Wally's relatives live).