The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Anime (
-   -   Missing Anime OST Track (

Pixellated March 15th, 2010 4:08 PM

Missing Anime OST Track
Hi there,

This has been annoying me for a few months now, I've not been able to find this track anywhere from the original anime OST. I've made a clip of it here: (taken from 079, Fourth Round Rumble around 7:30), and to my knowledge it isn't in any OST compilations around. Figured I should post on a board if I ever want to find it, can anyone give me a hand?

Apologies in advance if this is an invalid thread here, read over the rules and I seem to be safe.

Hiroshi Sotomura March 15th, 2010 9:53 PM

That sounds like a part of the dub soundtrack, which I don't believe one was ever actually released for.

Jorah March 16th, 2010 10:30 AM

No, that's Japanese music. That particular track isn't released, but there is a remix of it on the Japanese 1st movie OST which sounds quite similar, "Real and Copy! Who is Stronger!"

Pixellated March 17th, 2010 2:25 AM

Thanks ever so much, Jorah =D

InF3XioN December 5th, 2012 2:38 PM

Hi guys. I have also been looking for a specific track of the OST, that can't be found anywhere, but I'm not sure if it's a dub-only. If you have any idea about this, I would appreciate some help. The track is the one playing in the same episode (079, "Fourth Round Rumble") between 1:26 and 2:26.

Thanks in advance.

Kenshin5 December 5th, 2012 6:49 PM

If you are looking for a track then direct your question too this topic Especially as opposed to reviving a topic from several years ago. So please look at join dates before you post.