The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fourth Generation (
-   -   HeartGoldSoulSilver Lavender town is a sick town! (

ilikeluigi March 31st, 2010 11:48 AM

Lavender town is a sick town!
Hello. The last time I played G/S/G was when I was like 9, I was too young too realize something I just noticed in HGSS. Now I'm not sure if this is in GSC but I think it is. Remember the cementary tower in RBY? No? If not it's the tower were you fight Cubone's mother and it's also were the ghosts that you can't catch are. Anyway, I was playing HGSS a few days ago and I was surprized when I noticed that the cementary was tworn down and replace with a radio station! The first question that came to my mind was "Where and how did they move all those bodies?". Think about it, There is like 5 floors of graves. there is no way they could have moved them in that new cementary that is lower down the street. There is just no room. Another question is "why over the cementary?". They could of put it were the new cementary is now. Another one "Why would they defile a bunch of graves for a radio station? A RADIO STATION!" And the new cementary does not have all the old graves, so they must have them UNDER THE RADIO STATION! I may be thinking to much about this, but thats what you get for playing pokemon for more than a decade, the pokemon francise bonds with you.

Conor March 31st, 2010 11:50 AM

Ino it's a right silly game init man, not realistic at all!
For instance, the electricity is all out so the trains can't run yet have you seen saffron gym it's like a freekin' rave!
not to mention all the lights are on in every house!

billios March 31st, 2010 11:55 AM

i never thought about that...
you're right! damn you, radio company!!!

CrashSmAshley March 31st, 2010 11:58 AM

Maybe they grounded them up into pokemon food? o.o

Fizz! March 31st, 2010 11:59 AM

I noticed that in G/S/C.

It's probably haunted. > n>

Panfisha March 31st, 2010 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by CrashSmAshley (Post 5667887)

Zebeedoo March 31st, 2010 12:08 PM

Well, anything is possible in the Poke'mon world. =) They could of just dug them up and moved them... somewhere.

ilikeluigi March 31st, 2010 12:14 PM

Well I guess that answers another question of mine: "Where does Pokemon food come from?"

Shiiny Pikachu March 31st, 2010 12:16 PM

Maybe they dumped all the bodies in a mass grave.

CrashSmAshley March 31st, 2010 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by ilikeluigi (Post 5667951)
Well I guess that answers another question of mine: "Where does Pokemon food come from?"

Well, in the real world they use a lot of by-products from any animal they can get (horses, dogs, cats, pig, etc.) in most grocery store brand pet foods, so in the pokemon world, maybe Ponyta, Rapidash, Stantler, etc? BTW, I'm a pet nutritionist IRL :P

Sire March 31st, 2010 12:18 PM

If you look in the new Cemetary, there is 3 doors that you can't go in. Those could easily go into the side of that wall/mountain.

Poliwagged March 31st, 2010 12:41 PM

Mr. Fuji's crypt place.

ggctuk March 31st, 2010 1:21 PM

Go to the new Cemetary and talk to some of the people. They remark how there are many other chambers that only Mr. Fuji has access to. So that would be where they were.

RivalGator March 31st, 2010 1:25 PM

I always figured that it was haunted by ghosts! Lol.
I did notice that they were gone... I wondered where they went. I didn't like the fact that they took the graves out though. That was my favorite part about Lavender town.

Kendall March 31st, 2010 2:26 PM

Soylent Green?

Kirbychu March 31st, 2010 5:59 PM

I believe it was stated in GSC that the bodies were indeed moved.

Sagiri March 31st, 2010 6:18 PM

It is stated that there are secret passages only Dr. Fuji knows about.

bowlda April 1st, 2010 10:43 AM

hahaha this is a good point. Kinda reminds me of how in Gen I, everyone in kanto was unaware that their whole region was powered by a legendary pokemon in the second stroy of a small power plant...i guess in their case ignorance is bliss, well until i caught zapdos on yellow version

Relian April 1st, 2010 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Poliwagged (Post 5668059)
Mr. Fuji's crypt place.

Quoted for truth. Mwhahahah!

billios April 1st, 2010 11:17 AM

you guys are stupid because you give logical answers! illogical is the way forward!

Mileyangel April 1st, 2010 1:19 PM

Oh my God!! The SECOND I entered Lavender Town, I was like, "Where the eff is the cemetery?!"

s0nido April 1st, 2010 1:28 PM

I wonder if they've incinerated them? 'Cause that'd be just awesome if they'd incinerated the bodies.

Realistically, there are a few graveyards in Sinnoh, it's most likely that they've moved the Pokemon there. :3

valor555 April 1st, 2010 1:36 PM

Dude its pretty obvious that pokemon is messed up, there all sorts of illegal stuff goin on. neglectful parenting drug use(steroids in paticular), child labor, under age gambling, animal cruelty and prostitution (we all know there was more goin on with those kimino girls than just dancing :P )

MegaKuriboh April 1st, 2010 2:15 PM

It was the same in GSC.
It's no longer a ghost town.
(sorry for caps)

Team Rocket's Raichu April 1st, 2010 3:48 PM

A woman in there says that she thinks there is hundreds of different passages under the Soul House that only Mr. Fuji can access.

So all the graves were moved underground except for the ones where the owners paid for it to be on the main floor. :3