The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Playground (
-   -   You might have been in PC too long if... (

darkgamerGS November 2nd, 2004 5:18 AM

You might have been in PC too long if...
Well, here, you say things that might be a sign of being in PC too long. I'll start. know everyone here. have everyone offline address you by your username. write your user title and location on every school assignment.

Well, it's a start.

EVA-01 November 3rd, 2004 1:20 AM

...if uve read every post and posted in every thread

Kylie-chan November 4th, 2004 12:12 AM

...if you can successfully hack into the admin's accounts here
...if you keep writing all over your books (a doodle): pokecommunity pokecommunity pokecommunity or over your pencil case "this property belongs to [insert ur user name here] plz return to (insert her or his) house at pokecommunity
...if you can recite every single signature on this site
...if you've successfuly stalked every user here but yourself
...if you've paired up and then broken up with every user here
...if you've been here since you were a tiny kid (unless you ARE a tiny kid XD ;))
...if you know everyone's full name here
...if you mutter in your sleep "pc pc pc pc pc pc"

aRedMoon November 4th, 2004 1:07 PM have gotten to the point where there are no more threads to reply to, and you've begun to stalk yourself

100marios November 4th, 2004 1:18 PM

...You FINALLY thought up a better slogan!

This one's ingenious, hehe...

KLS November 4th, 2004 7:23 PM

...if you know the whole stinkin history of PC
(trust me on this one, how many years now? 4 or 5?)

Kylie-chan November 4th, 2004 9:39 PM

like yours, 100marios :) (that IS their slogan. Verrry original. no sarcasm. it makes me laugh O_o)

... if you've started stalking people all over the site whenever they're online for something to do as you've replied/read everything (well I was stalking frosty yesterday all over the site to see if he noticed ;) I'm practising internet stalking ;) But no stalking people in real life wonder if he noticed... except I got lost when mum disconnected the net)

1313666 November 5th, 2004 3:01 PM

... if in math class all of your answers are 1313666. (hehehe... It happened to me today...)
... if you divide everyone in your school by ranks. (mod, super mod, etc.)

Kylie-chan November 5th, 2004 3:04 PM

... if you've gotten a million good rep