In-Game Team Help Rules
In-Game Team Help Rules
Welcome to the In-Game Team Help subforum of the Competitive Battling Center! Here you can post your in-game and non-competitive teams from any generation and have them critiqued and improved by other helpful members. This is a more laid-back version of the CBC, as teams are not required to have things like EVs, IVs and in-depth descriptions. However, there are still a few rules that you should familiarize yourself with. If you have any questions, contact any of the CBC staff: Aurafire, Wolflare, Anti or Luke
- Follow all PokeCommunity rules.
- Teams must be for in-game or non-competitive purposes. Competitive teams go in the main section of the Competitive Battle Center.
- Perhaps the most important rule, and we really cannot emphasize this enough: Respect all members regardless of their skill level. Because the nature of in-game play, teams do not require complex strategies and perfectly trained pokemon to be successful. However, this does not mean that they are not worth rating. We're dropping the old standard line of "anything works in-game" to accommodate the large influx of in-game players to The PokeCommunity. As such, any hint of disrespect or an undeserved sense of authority from competitive players WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Leave your prejudices about in-game teams at the door. Any unhelpful or rude posts will be deleted immediately, and you will receive an infraction.
Teams do not have to include a full six pokemon. However, all team members must have movesets listed. It is preferred that you add other information such as natures, items and abilities as well, but these are not required. Please use something resembling the following format when posting your team:
Pokemon @ Item
Ability (if required)
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4
- If you don't plan on changing any of your pokemon or aren't willing to accept criticism, don't waste your time posting your team. Even though teams won't be rated by competitive standards, there are always simple things to improve upon. If you shoot down all advice you receive, you will most likely receive an infraction.
- Descriptions are not required, but they are helpful to raters who are examining your team, so please add them if possible.
- Do not rate without proper knowledge. Even though teams will only be for in-game purposes, it's best to lurk the forum a bit if you have no idea what you're doing. You are not impervious to infractions even though teams do not require as serious of rates as competitive ones. As such, misleading and unhelpful rates will be deleted, and you may receive a warning or even an infraction if you continue to break the rules.
- Explain your suggestions. In-game teams usually have plenty of room for improvement, so be as helpful as possible when rating. Don't just tell someone their team is bad and walk away. This doesn't do anyone any good.
- As with the main section of the CBC, this forum is for rating teams, not rating rates. You can disagree with another member's post, but use the report button if it's totally unhelpful.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:08 AM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.