The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Resources (
-   -   Animations Template with Example (

Melvern May 21st, 2010 9:32 PM

Animations Template with Example
3 Attachment(s)
Hello guys or Brothers and sisters (look at my age) i have made animations template with example, for those who have difficulties to make animations(I'm not sure that all of you have difficulties:knockedou)
I hope it helps

I don't need credits but it's always welcome

Credits on the note inside the file you have extracted. Ejoy^^

DOWNLOAD HERE!!!(RAPIDSHARE CAN ONLY FOR 10 People :shocked::knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:disappoin)

i'll continue working on this(to get all move animations)
need to get from the spriters resource. btw as SwiftSign's request i'll attach the file.
ATTENTION: download the one in the attachment. it was freshly updated ;) then the one with link is the old one(outdated) so i'll strikethrough it.also i decided to split it to 3 part to fit in :D

zZJoennZz June 17th, 2010 3:29 AM

Nice! but what's with your age? :D

Mana June 17th, 2010 4:42 AM

Could you atleast attach it to your post? I'd rather see what I'm downloading.

Melvern June 17th, 2010 4:45 AM

kk will edit 1st post
Btw my age is 11(so don't expect a lot from me)
please be patient(currently Editing 1st post)
since uploading a 3mb file took so long in indonesia -.-

maldicion069 August 22nd, 2010 9:24 AM

Thank YOu.
If you created all of hgss animation with rmxp,you will be THE GOD.

Noah Ridgewood August 22nd, 2010 6:24 PM

Let's try to watch posting dates. This thread was revived from two months ago. Thread revival is only allowed in specific forums. This is not one of them.