The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Challenges (
-   -   Family Trio challenge! (

redsaber5859 August 6th, 2010 12:39 PM

Family Trio challenge!

-All Pokemon must be from the same evolotion family(including Eeveelutions)
-For Eeveelutions, Eevee must be part of the team.
-You can use GS to get any pokemon you desire, starting with their FIRST
Evolution AT LV. 5(EX. if you have zubat's team, you get 3 zubats to start with,and evolve to other two when the time comes.)
-starter pokemon are allowed
-Post here when you beat the E4
-If you complete it, you will get to be in the Hall of Fame
-HM slave (meaning ONE pokemon) is allowed for SURF, STRENGTH, and CUT ONLY, deal without flying&flash for that makes this challenge harder. you may hack in a lv. 1 or somthing kabuto, as it learns all three
-Have fun
Hall of fame

Forum name:
Means of Getting Team:

Route 1
Those are the rules. edited by me

Sephirothxx October 17th, 2012 4:57 AM

This is a cool challenge. Sydian is prolly gonna lock it though, since I'm the only one who has ever posted.

Ivysaur October 17th, 2012 9:10 AM

Nah, I'll be the one to do it instead!

But yeah, if you think the challenge is cool, go ahead and repost it! Reviving it won't help :(