The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Resources (
-   -   humble request (

lucario170 November 20th, 2010 2:58 AM

humble request
i am new to this site i am going to start a new game called pokemon truth i have got everything for my game but i am in need of some IV or V generation indoor tilestes.credits will be given:classic:

thepsynergist November 20th, 2010 3:53 AM

You should get more acquainted with the community before you start asking for handouts. But if you need gen 4 tiles, all you have to do is go to this thread.

And click Sinnoh Tilesets. I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Cilerba November 20th, 2010 5:53 AM

Next time when you want to request something, make sure you post it in the stickied thread.