The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Resources (
-   -   Reorchestrated RTP RPG Maker XP (

thepsynergist November 22nd, 2010 4:38 AM

Reorchestrated RTP RPG Maker XP
For the hell of it, I'm trying to orchestrate the entire RTP soundtrack from RPG Maker XP. I'll post them as I complete them. Keep checking, I should be done by the end of the week, if all goes well. Be sure to credit me if you want to use.

EDIT: I added about 6 more to the project. Enjoy

Pokeman298 November 23rd, 2010 8:48 AM

These are real good, keep up the hard work!

D. Lawride November 25th, 2010 12:14 PM

There are very good indeed! The first battle theme was pretty well done, as were the rest of your 'edits'! =D

Cilerba November 25th, 2010 12:20 PM

I haven't listened to these yet, but I suggest that once you make more of these, just put them all in a .rar or a .zip and upload that instead of having a bunch of links.

thepsynergist November 26th, 2010 8:54 AM

Sure, I'll do that once I finish. :P