The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development Archive (
-   -   Pokťmon Black Night (

Esai December 7th, 2004 1:27 PM

Pokťmon Black Night
4 Attachment(s)
I am making a game called Pokemon BlackNight, It is being made in RPG Maker 2003 and when i know enough about Sphere I'll make it on Sphere (Thanks Booda_Sack for helping me!) It contains 4 regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and a new region (no name yet!).

Team rocket have invented a new machine to make Pokťmon extremely powerful and only catchable in a new type of pokťball - Rocket Ball. You must follow the normal gym challenge while at the same time try and stop team rocket stealing all the Pokemon

To stop the rockets you need a ROCKET PASS which will allow you to enter the forbidden areas and buy Rocket Balls from Viridian, Celadon Game Corner, Goldenrod, Mauville and a new town in the new region.

Information For All Games is on my forums: Check my Sig

cigarettes December 7th, 2004 1:30 PM

Really nice screens Esai (message too short)

Esai December 7th, 2004 1:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks cigarettes, Oh yea as seen in my sig, I need help with a CBS (I hate the DBS) and a CMS.

You Will Get Credit.

Edit: Got a new screen, its off the main buildings of goldenrod

The Chipset is made by me. If you want I'll post it.

Ninja Tree December 7th, 2004 2:52 PM

Originally Posted by Esai
and when i know enough about Sphere I'll make it on Sphere (Thanks Booda_Sack for helping me!)

Well don't make any promises in Sphere yet because when I started a Pokemon game in it I never finished it and I'm pretty sure no one believed me. So if you ever have it in Sphere get done with about 25% of the game then post about it.

EDIT: Off topic but on your forums if you try to register you can't see the's broken.

Esai December 7th, 2004 11:07 PM

Umbrean: Ok I've fixed my website (Off-Topic)

I'll post the sphere demo at 25% if I get to that (dont get hopes up)

cigarettes December 8th, 2004 1:24 PM

Cool that sounds really really cool

Esai December 8th, 2004 1:42 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Okay I got screens, updates and requests.

Requests: I'll post them in RM2k Requests

Updates: There will be the following new features:

All Previous HMs and More: HM01 - Cut, HM02 - Fly, HM03 - Surf, HM04 - Strength, HM05 - Flash, HM06 - Rocksmash, HM07 - Whirlpool, HM08 - Waterfall, HM09 - Dive, HM10 - Climb <- New Allows you to climb ledges

3 Bikes: Mach Bike, Acro Bike and the new Float Bike (You do not fall on cycling road and you can go up mountains for a short period of time.

Screenshots: Rotue 3 & 4, The Very Empty 1F of Mt. Moon and the golden rod with the houses.

Booda Sack December 8th, 2004 11:30 PM

Ahhh not more hm's.
I always though there were to many to start with especially water ones.

RM2K3kid December 8th, 2004 11:39 PM

Nice ideas! Last screen... Make sure you put the back of the roof on the purple houses!

THIRTY-SIX December 9th, 2004 12:44 AM

im sorry but that names been taken

Esai December 9th, 2004 8:04 AM

by who? I never heard of one...

THIRTY-SIX December 9th, 2004 8:14 AM

it has by newten 5 click the link under the button in my sig to see

anyway good luck with ur hack :)

Esai December 9th, 2004 8:29 AM

This isn't a hack! Its a game on RPG Maker but thanks

THIRTY-SIX December 9th, 2004 8:38 AM

oo sorry my bad hmmm... this looks easier where do you dl it ?

Intuition December 9th, 2004 9:22 AM

It looks cool ^^ Keep posting some nice screens :D

THIRTY-SIX December 9th, 2004 9:31 AM

yea yea moree screens , soo you mke the mapsd from scratch thats cool

Newten5 December 9th, 2004 12:08 PM

You better change the name, as pokemunna said...POKEMON JET-BLACK IS MY NAME!!!

If you dont change it I will get a mod!! But as long as you change the name, I think it looks pretty good....but seriosly you better change the name!

cigarettes December 9th, 2004 12:13 PM

Esai report him for that he is threatening you and he did not know so SHUT UP

THIRTY-SIX December 9th, 2004 12:15 PM

no need to get mad he just wants him to change the name of the game and i think he will newten5 so no need to worry

Newten5 December 9th, 2004 12:43 PM

soz...I didn't want to YELL AS LOAD AS I CAN!!! or anythin lol....I just dont like it when people copy me..(I know you didn't realize)

Anyway, the game does look pretty good so I hope you keep up the good work!!!....but please change the name, ok?

Esai December 9th, 2004 12:56 PM

yeah sorry I'm currently still trying to think the name I'll edit it when I think of a good one.

Kairi December 9th, 2004 1:05 PM

In the future, a polite request, not a demand, works much better. Just bring up the fact that your games shared the same name, and you’d appreciate it if he changed it. A little difference in tone can make a world of difference.

Anyways, continue on with discussion of his game, please. Don’t reply to this post; just abide by it. Thanks! ^_^;

cigarettes December 9th, 2004 1:07 PM

Yes i agree strongly with Kairi

Newten5 December 9th, 2004 1:11 PM

OK, thanks for understanding everyone....and I am usually very polite, just snapped a bit there lol

But as I said before, I like the look of this game and hope you carry on with it and make it great!!!

DarkMage31 December 9th, 2004 7:33 PM

Wow, so many reports here... I'm glad the issue is solved :)

BTW, IMO, these names aren't trademarked so there's nothing wrong with two amature games using the same title. Although if two people mutually agree, sure.