The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   What happen to BW 23 & 24 (

CrystalBeast April 3rd, 2011 9:35 PM

What happen to BW 23 & 24
They say that it was postponed due to earthquake, but did anyone get leaks/trailer of it?

Regeneration April 3rd, 2011 9:40 PM

It was announced that these two episodes will be airing on a later date, but no news of when that would happen. ;;

You can find the preview here.

PearlShipper4Life April 3rd, 2011 11:38 PM

Wonder if US gets to air them? Man do I hope so.

Guy April 4th, 2011 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by PearlShipper4Life (Post 6555296)
Wonder if US gets to air them? Man do I hope so.

Unless the US has a major catastrophe on their hands at the time these two episodes are due to air like in Japan, I doubt they would skip over BW23 and BW24.

That being said, it looks like the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled. Next time anyone has anymore questions on the anime, please direct them over to the Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread.