Introduction to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Hello and welcome to the Fan Club for Hasbro's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Now, I'm certain that if you've clicked this on thread then you're already a fan of the show or you're interested in what's up with this thread. I'd highly encourage watching the Pilot/Part 2 below if you haven't already. Why? Because unlike the previous My Little Pony series, this series has a very open minded demographic and is, in my opinion the best cartoon currently around.
Joining this club shouldn't be too difficult for you. All you have to do is fill out the form below so we can get to know you a little better.
Mr Cat Dog
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Mizan de la Plume Kuro
Misplacing FeetOver Circular Objects
Pokemon Trainer Touko
THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!
ohai. I think I would like to join this thread.
- Favorite Episode: Green isn't your color
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: I was introduced to the show about 2 months ago. I absolutely adore the series, and have fallen completely and utterly in love with fluttershy.
I love that series :D::D
- Favorite Episode: Hmmm...
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash (though also Applejack and Pinkiepie... can't decide xD)
- Favorite Side Pony: Applejack's big brother :D
- About Me: I'm a lot like Rainbow Dash in that I'm sometimes a bit full of myself and energetic. But I'm also a lot like Pinkiepie, in that I'm usually laughing or joking and a bit strange :3 I'd love to be able to fly, much more than I'd want to have a magic horn. I want to be like Rainbow Dash :3
Quite obviously, I am joining.
- Favorite Episode: Fall Weather Friends and the Cutie Mark Chronicles
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash and Applejack
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh and Scootaloo
- About Me: Well, after hearing about how this show took over the Internet, I decided to check it out and fell in love with it right from the start. I do wish that it was around when I was younger, but I'm still glad that it's out now, when I can actually take part in the fandom.
fave main pony: rainbow dash
fave side pony: i do not know
about me: fan of nintendo stuff legendary stuff name curtis & so many char such as ash ketchum rainbow dash twilight sparkle i am also a magician in trainning
- Favorite Episode: Episode 2. I'm only up to 3 though
- Favorite Main Pony: I like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.
- Favorite Side Pony: Gah. OH! Applejack's granny. xD
- About Me: I like this show but when I watch it my mom makes fun of me. :(
I won't choose an episode, they're all very epic and awesome, Twilight Sparkle is my favorite but I love the entire cast anyway it's not all about her. :3
The show is a hoot and a half...I never in a million years thought that it would be as good as it is; it's title is deceptively similar to a certain failure of a toy which I'm sure fans of this show wished never existed. xD
I'm joining this group now, if that's okay. :D
Favourite Episode: Episode 2 is definitely really good. It showed the ponies' characteristics, and what they were like and stuff. :)
Favourite Pony: Pinkie Pie for sure. She's funny, ditzy and funny. You can't be hating on Pinkie Pie. Rarity comes in second.
About Me: I don't know. I watched this show because I heard it was somewhat manly. It's an awesome show, which for some reason seems to be good for pretty much everypony.
IT'S UNDER E!
- Favorite Episode: Good question. :D;
- Favorite Main Pony: AppleJack and Rainbow Dash. But in all honestly I pretty much love all of them. n_n
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh.
- About Me: A... few months ago (I think?) I went to McDonalds and saw the toys and thought they were a big scary. However, a friend of mine then showed me an epic AMV with the Ponies, and after a while of being lazy, I started watching it sort of as a distraction to what I'm currently obsessing over. MLP wasn't enough to bring the obsession down, but I certainly adore it.
How I didn't see this earlier I will never know, I adore this show.
- Favorite Episode: Hm.. Not sure, maybe the one with the Diamond Dogs?
- Favorite Main Pony: Rarity.
- Favorite Side Pony: Either Derpy Hooves or Trixie.
- About Me: I was forced into watching My Little Pony by a friend and was hooked. Thats all you need to know.
Ehh why not, I'll join
- Favorite Episode: Griffon the Brush-Off, Swarm of the Century, Call of the Cutie, andFeeling Pinkie Keen
- Favorite Main Pony: Well, duh. Pinkie Pie, with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy close behind.
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves, Trixie, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo.
- About Me: I have all the episodes on my phone, along with several toys that I bought ;3
OMGOMGOMG can I join?
- Favorite Episode: Griffon the Brush-Off, A Bird in the Hoof, pretty much every other one.
- Favorite Main Pony: Gah, I love them all <_< If I had to choose, it would be ether Dash or Flutter.
- Favorite Side Pony: DERPY ALL THE WAY
- About Me: I've been a long term pony fan, I still have all my old ponies. I am afraid to tell anybody except you internet people how much I like this show o_o
OMG I have to join. D:
- Favorite Episode: Pretty much all of them. xD
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash, obviously~ :P
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves and Apple Bloom
- About me: I used to collect Gen I ponies, and I decided to check out this show when I heard people talking about it (on the internet)~ I wouldn't want anyone to know irl that I watch it, though. :P I only recently got into it, however, and I'm currently watching all of season one.
- Favorite Episode: The pilot episodes (I'm only up to ep. 9)
- Favorite Main Pony: I like them all. I suppose I'll pick Rainbow Dash & Rarity.
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh, no doubt
- About Me: I would not have watched it if not for Sammyskitty. I approached MLP with an open mind, and it did not disappoint. I even got some of my irl comrades to watch it.
I'm most like Rarity. We're both perfectionists, we care about fashion & if we look good or not, and we always look into every little detail. We're also bratty.
From watching more and more My Little Pony, I've come to realise that Pinkie Pie is more and more awesomer than the rest of the ponies. One time, Twilight Sparkle trolled all of Ponyville, which was kinda cool I guess, and I'm not liking Rarity all that much now, after the episode with her and Applejack in it together.
My order of favourite ponies are Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Flutterguyshy, Rarity and then Twilight Sparkle.
I wasn't too much of a fan of Rarity until the one with the Diamond Dogs. She was just so amazing in that episode that I grew to like her a bit. Before I ever started watching the show I knew that I would love Raindow Dash, and AppleJack as well. I pretty much adore all of the ponies, haha.
MLP I do think you have to watch with an open mind. Especially if you go and watch it forgetting it's a kids cartoon.
When I started watching, Rarity was my least favorite pony. It wasn't until the episode where she faced the Diamond Dogs that she grew on me, and I found her hilarious. And her song "Art of the Dress" is fun to listen to. But yeah, that episode where she fought with Applejack didn't do her character any favors.
Rainbow Dash was my favorite right from the start. Applejack quickly became a second favorite. Shipping them together helped. Twilight Sparkle became a surprise favorite. I'm not sure why I didn't like her at the beginning, since she's a lot like me. But suddenly I found myself collecting pictures of her, and now I have three secure favorite ponies. The others now jump around in how much I like them at a particular moment, but there's not one that I don't like now.
When I first started watching the show, Rarity was probably one of my favourites, if you ask me. After the episode with Twilight Sparkle's so-called "Slumber Party", I started to dislike her a bit. I've only seen up to episode 12, so I probably haven't seen Rarity's glory day yet.
Twilight Sparkle annoys me to a great extent. I mean, she thinks that she needs to do everything, and she's so stubborn and annoying and stuff. I just don't like her if you ask me.
- Favorite Episode: Cutie Mark Chronicles, though I;m not there yet.
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle!
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: I've seen up to about 14.
- Favorite Episode: The two episodes I like the most would have to be Sonic Rainboom and Winter Wrap-Up.
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash, Twilight and Applejack. They're all freaking awesome, though. |D
- Favorite Side Pony: Princess Luna and Derpy Hooves.
- About Me: I was kinda skeptical about the whole MLP thing when I saw a few people around PC with themes based on it. After a month or two, I was really curious about why MLP was so popular on the internet. It was bugging me a ton. So, I tried it out. You can probably guess how that turned out. xDD;;
Okay, you guys. You got me. ^^
- Favorite Episode: Dunno. I haven't seen them all yet, but Dragonshy was really good.
- Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle, Her initial loneliness reminds me of me from a while back, and the way she handles compliments about her magic is basically how I handle any compliments I get. xD
- Favorite Side Pony: Big Macintosh. Eeyup. Also, where does Luna fall into this?
- About Me: I discovered MLP a couple of weeks ago through it's page on TvTropes (which is why you should go there- it introduces you to things), and upon finding the meme page, which was really long for some reason, I turned to Google and YouTube. Ever since, I've been trying to keep up with all the videos and the surprisingly-good art that's out there.
I can't say I dislike any of the mane cast, but roughly it goes : Twi, Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity. And also Spike.
Well, in season 1, she's a side pony I suppose. Since you only see her for a bit in episode 2. :U
She's still pretty cool, though. xD;
My favourite to worst in the mane cast would probably be...
Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie.
My favourite to worst is;-
Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy then Rarity.
My list has kinda switched around a bit. I don't totally dislike Rarity, buuut she gets on my nerves sometimes. ><;
A+ to everyone joining and getting this club active. Welcome everyone!
Also A+ to everyone liking Rainbow Dash.
All the "Eeyups" are making me want to break out the Eeyup button, which is awesome. And brings us to a topic that I'm wondering about.
Are you active in the FiM fandom?
I mean, like how it is here on PC with Pokemon. Does anyone here go to other websites and read pony news, or watch any of the large amounts of pony videos, or look at any of the humongous amount of pony art?
To answer my own question, I kind of am active in the FiM fandom. I check out one of the major news sites daily. I'm a member of a "stamping" community, where people vote on which pony a person's personality fits. And I'm also a member of a general discussion community on another site.
So is anyone else do anything like that? Because I would really enjoy sharing videos and art with people.
I don't exactly follow the Pony Fandom thing all too much, but I do go and follow a few pony obsessed pages on Tumblr. It's good fun and really great for getting some nice gufs now and again, especially of Pinkie Pie and stalker Raindow Dash.
|All times are UTC -8. The time now is 1:31 PM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets