The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Progressing Hacks (
-   -   Hack of the Month Voting - May 2011 (

giradialkia May 14th, 2011 12:30 PM

Voting - May 2011
Hack Of The Month- May 2011
A little late this month, apologies. This year is really flying by, isn't it?
You have until the first of June to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

This month's eligible hacks:
  • You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

E.C. May 14th, 2011 1:04 PM

i vote for snakewood, it's the best outta them all, i know, i played it so many times.

dazzle May 14th, 2011 1:08 PM

yes, i agree with elite charizard snakewood wtf

SonicBlazePlatinum May 14th, 2011 3:40 PM

I vote for Pokemon: WARPED because it is awesome! Snakewood is real interesting, and Shattred Dreams is too, but I've known WARPED more and it has Lance to appear for awesomeness! So yes I'll vote for WARPED! The final beta is gonna come out sometime maybe after summer's over, but because, it's rule of AWESOMENESS!

Long story short, WARPED.

Snakebyte May 14th, 2011 4:16 PM

...You really had to pick the three hacks that I'm paying attention to.

I like ALL of these, but I'll go for Snakewood on the basis that it's more complete.

Saten Ruiko May 14th, 2011 4:21 PM

I vote for Shattered Dreams because I like the story and the implementation most. It is just perfect as it is.

Vrai May 14th, 2011 5:44 PM

Snakewood is the only one that catches my attention. :(

Darkerm May 14th, 2011 6:59 PM

Well my vote goes to Pokémon Shattered Dreams. It looks better than others two hack to me.

Pokepal17 May 14th, 2011 7:49 PM

I'm voting Shattered Dreams as I find it the most appealing. :3

Crimson Stardust May 14th, 2011 8:26 PM

It is certainly hard to choose between this three since all of it has their up and downs,
now what i am voting is purely based on the hack i have been browsing through lot of times this past few weeks..
and it goes to "Shattered Dreams"..
It just make me love it, the extra features in it make it appealing to me that is,
Haven't really look at the other two much apart from this votes

Kevin May 15th, 2011 6:13 AM

I played Pokemon Warped a long time ago, and it's pretty confusing.
I never played Shattered Dreams or Snakewood, but Shattered Dreams gets my vote because it looks well scripted and such.

colcolstyles May 15th, 2011 8:10 AM

Shattered Dreams stands out as a nice hack but Snakewood was just... fun. And at the end of the day, that's what it comes down to.

NarutoActor May 15th, 2011 6:44 PM

Hm... I'm not particularity found of any of the three. I could think of at least four hacks I would of placed in HOTM instead of the ones chosen. Although, out of all of them, I would say Pokemon Warped gets my vote. The plot is interesting, and creative.

Hopeless Masquerade May 17th, 2011 8:57 AM

I'd say that out all the hacks, Shattered Dreams is the best. It has great looking scripts, features, and mapping. It gets my vote. :)

Chiar May 17th, 2011 11:00 AM

At the time, voted for Snakewood. I have nostalgia for it.
I'm looking forward to Shattered Dreams' next release, though.

Crimson5M May 19th, 2011 12:58 AM

Voting for Shattered Dreams. Th other two just really don't appeal to me. :\

Meta Paradox May 19th, 2011 1:11 AM

I vote Pokémon Shattered Dreams! It's cool. I played it to the max. It still needs fixing, though. :D

Alomar May 19th, 2011 7:54 PM

Voted for "Shattered Dreams" based on the features and feel of the game, the RTC events like the togepi thing etc are a nice touch

Personally WARPED, looks goofy and sketchy and Snakewood looks good but isn't my cup o tea with zombies in a pkmn game.

Satoshi Ookami May 19th, 2011 10:34 PM

This is hard to select... but for some reason Shattered Dreams is more appealing so Shattered Dreams.

Starchomp May 20th, 2011 5:04 PM

I absolutely love WARPED, its so different form all the other hacks I've played.

ProMasterZ May 27th, 2011 2:44 PM

I voted for Pokemon WARPED for the name. XD

It's so fresh to see a name like that, not to mention the version name is in pure capital letters. It's just so amazing and creative.

Kroso May 27th, 2011 3:33 PM

Shattered Dreams earns my vote,due to trying to mimic some of the features from 4th generation which I believed has never been done before.

Orchid May 28th, 2011 12:17 AM

Shattered Dreams is the best for me, I just like it.

Baronnecro May 29th, 2011 4:05 AM

Pokemon Snakewood gets my vote. Why? Because 4 words ppl: Zombies in Video Games! (maybe 2 more: is great) :)

destinedjagold June 1st, 2011 5:57 AM

Congratz to Shattered Dreams, and as usual, here's a banner from me~ ;)
(note: this isn't the official HoTM award)

again, congratz~