The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   "Scraggy-Hatched to be Wild!" Review Thread (

Meduza May 28th, 2011 9:06 AM

"Scraggy-Hatched to be Wild!" Review Thread
The 17th episode of the Black & White season! Discuss!

And I just want to say, whoever did the voice for Galvantula was awesome!

deoxys121 May 28th, 2011 11:40 AM

I agree with you on the Galvantula voice. That was awesome. It also would have been awesome if Scraggy actually managed to cause some real damage to a Galvantula. And isn't Scraggy Ash's first Dark-type Pokemon?

joacen May 28th, 2011 12:28 PM

So, Scraggy hatched, and now it's playing a role as Axew's "training partner." I think that's a good fit, considering that the two's strength levels are about the same.

Team Rocket's mission continues! If I remember, they were completely absent the last episode. Their objective hasn't really been elaborated on yet, but I'm still liking their mysterious new personalities.

rstevenson1976 May 28th, 2011 2:32 PM

I thought it was kinda cute how scraggy felt it had something to prove to every other pokemon, including the galvutunas(sp?) that would've murdered him if it weren't for ash's other pokemon.

and team rocket is no longer a joke now that they're not stalking a 10 year old anymore

Bluerang1 May 30th, 2011 2:11 AM

Very quite and funny episode! Scraggy was funny, always wanting to fight like that. It's first Leer was scary and hilarious at the same time. Axew was very cute, and I liked how it cared about Scraggy like a big brother should. Galvantula's voice was great! They should air BW23 and 24 because this Team Rocket thing is dragging and keeping too much suspense not to see the big revelation.