4th Generation Travel Journal
Fourth Generation Travel Journal
Discuss your adventures in DPPt/HGSS - what you caught, which gym leader you feel like hurling abuse towards at the moment, and so forth - here! Along with sharing your own travelling stories, feel free to comment on other trainers who are posting their journal entries as well.
Travel Journal Guidebook
• Please follow the Standard PokéCommunity Rules as well as the rules of the 4th Generation section.
• Leave this thread only for entering your traveling stories through DPPt/HGSS. NO YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
• You may comment on others, but please be respectful and stay within topic.
• If you may have any questions of the games, it's best you ask them within the Help thread.
• Also, just have fun and be creative! The more effort you put into writing your posts here, the more interesting they will be for others to read.
http://insct.syr.edu/uploadedImages/...ange-arrow.gif Feel free to contact (via PM) the moderator of this board: Curious.
p.s. Hah! First post!
Anyone know where the two old threads went? Looking at the past is good :)
I restarted not long ago. I just got to Oreburgh. I have 2 pokemon that I'm using now: D.K. my Chimchar and Sparkfish my Chinchou. I traded the egg for Chinchou so I could have another Pokemon early on. Usually, I solo with my starter until after Gardenia, at which point I pick up my first, but I decided I wanted another Pokemon. I also caught a Kricketot to use as trade to get my Chinchou egg, but I saw that it held a Metronome, so I traded a Starly instead.
I bought Platinum from a friend (he wanted money for Black) and I have decided to play using only Pokemon in the Platinum extension. Which would be all fine and stuff, if I didn't have to beat Gardenia before I could get any of them.
I plan on using:
Ralts -> Gallade, because I've always avoided using Ralts before
Yanma -> Yanmega, because I've always wanted to use them
Swinub -> Mamoswine, for same reason
Houndour -> Houndoom, for same reason
And Tangela -> Tangrowth to spite a friend, and because I think it would be cool.
I need one more to round out the team. I have a strange weakness to Fire, it seems...
I just started (in work) a new game of Diamond. I didn't get too terribly far in it.
I chose the male trainer, named him Lucas and the rival Barry. As for my starter, I picked Piplup. Currently, Lucas is chilling in the Sandgem Town Pokemon Center with a level 8 Piplup, a level 3 Bidoof, and a level 3 Shinx. Not too interesting, but...well...work.
I'm not sure yet what Pokemon I'm going to be using because I don't want a repeat of my in-game team on Pearl.
I recently had to touch my Pokemon Platinum again for several reasons. Now I am not bragging or won't to get slammed but I had to create a Spiritomb and Sableye with Wonderguard to put into my Pokemon White game. I know it was wrong but I had to do it. Besides me doing that, I just flew to my favorite city (Canalave City) because of the music and I just let my game play for a good 15 minutes
I have done a lot since I last posted. After beating Roark, I went to Floarama and beat Team Galactic. During this, Chimchar evolved! Then, I went north through Eterna Forest. After trouncing Gardenia with D.K., I beat Team Galactic. Realizing I probably wouldn't be using Chinchou through the entire game, I picked up not 1 but 2 new Pokemon! First was my usual Gligar, Batman. Next, I headed into Wayward Cave and got a Gible. After seeing that it was a shark, I named it Jaws. Next, I went to Hearthome and beat Fantina with Batman's newly learned Faint Attack. I headed east of Hearthome and came across a Duskull in the Lost Tower. It was around here that Jaws evolved to a Gabite. I caught it, named it Poirot, and BAM! New Pokemon! I had to use the exp. share to train him until he learned Shadow Sneak, because Astonish sucks. Next, I got to Veilstone, went south, and trained my Pokemon before challenging the gym. Here, I found a Razor Fang and used it to evolve Batman. I challenged Maylene and won on my first try using Poirot. I headed through the lakefront and eventually reached Pastoria. I headed west and caught a Croagunk. After naming it Croak, I added it to my party.
Well, I restarted my HeartGold this morning, and chose Cyndaquil as my starter this time. Named him Blaze.
Right now I am about to battle Falkner, I have Blaze, Sentret, and Mareep with me to help me out (:
Looked for the journal thread forever until I used search and found out that there's a new topic o_o'.
Well, I got a bit bored of Pokemon White, so I restarted my Soul Silver version. That felt sooooo good. Seriously, I like these older games better.
Anyway, my until-I-beat-the-Champion-and-Red-team will be:
and after beating the main plot line I'll go back to breeding and building my team of favorites <3 (that are Croconaw, Crobat, Houndoom, Espeon, Roserade and Mamoswine). Yay for Soul Silver!
I restarted, and finished all eight gyms prior to the league. I just realized that I have to seriously grind, since ALL my pokemon were below level 40. After grinding a little, my team is:
Vupix (not evolving yet, and need firestone anyway)
Torterra (traded from platinum, as I didnt have a good grass poke)
Skarmory (got it right after claire)
I'm keeping this team, but is there any suggestion for good grinding? Would be helpful. Grinding atm, and am extremely frustrated at the lack of trainers I can battle....
Just defeated Whitney in my HG, my team consists of:
Blaze (Cyndaquil) : Lv 21
Spookz (Gastly) (Shiny!): Lv 20
Beachy (Quagsire): Lv 20
I honestly don't know who else I will be adding to my team.
Found my first shiny on the Fourth of July, It was a drowzee on hg. His name is Idori. Not much been goin' on.
We've beaten the Champion recently. Then we were loafing around for a while until I came with an idea of getting myself Gengar.
Now what.. I'll head to Kanto, I guess.
I've defeated Red on Mt. Silver with a team of Level 50-60s. Now the my journey is pretty much over, I decided to buy a ticket to the Sinnoh region leaving my Pokemon team behind and begin my new journey there. :)
In my Platinum-Exclusive team of Platinum, I am training my Gallade, and hatching a Yanma egg I traded from HeartGold. Unfortunately, I missed Slash on Gallade, so his moveset of Swords Dance, Double Team, Confusion, and Return isn't great. This wouldn't be so bad if the rival didn't have a Staravia with Wing Attack.
So I recently restarted my Diamond because I want to play through the entire fourth and fifth Generations.
So! Things I think are important will be in bold.
-Started my adventure.
-Picked Turtwig as my starter.
-Defeated the poor level 2 Starly.
-Got the Running Shoes from my mom.
-Made my way to Sandgem Town.
-Got the Pokedex from Prof. Rowan.
-Went back to my mom and got a Parcel to deliver to my rival, Barry.
-Dawn showed me how to catch Pokemon.
-Caught a Starly for my team.
-Caught a Bidoof as an HM slave.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi...Spr_4d_387.png Turtwig | Lvl. 8
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/medi...r_4d_396_m.pngStarly | Lvl. 7
Will edit until I get my first Gym Badge.
[center]Pokemon Heart Gold
Judas | 63655
I started this file awhile ago and I am just now getting around to playing it. lol
Pokemon Platinum ~ Part 1
Restarted my old game and picked Piplup as my starter. I've never picked the Pokemon before, one reason being the Anime, and the other being my general dislike for Water-type Starters, as Water is the most common type around. As a sign of respect, the game gave me a female without me having to restart.
* Beat my rival
* Got the Running Shoes
* Saw Cyrus at Lake Verity/Valor (one of the two)
* Fruitlessly button-mashed through Dawn *shudder* attempting to teach me how to catch Pokemon.
* Fought all of the trainers and Pokemon along the way (a sensible habbit that I picked up and developed from watching Slowflake's LP's)
* Met Dawn *shudder* and Looker in Jubilife City
* Got the Poketech from the random man who wouldn't let me pass otherwise, for whatever reason
* Went North of Jubilife and caught myself a Budew
* Trained Budew up a little, and kicked my Rival's ass on Route 203, along with all the other rainers and wild Pokemon
* Went through Orborough Gate, where a random Hiker randomly gave me HM 06 Rock Smash, and eventually reached the city itself, whilst training Budew with Piplup's assisstance
* Meet Roark in the Mine and he went back to his Gym
* Went to the Gym and 1HKO'ed the lackies
* Battled Roark:
* Lead with Budew, who 1HKO'ed his Geodude thanks to Mega Drain
* He sent out Onix. Used the same tactic, but Onix somehow managed to survive.
* He inevitably healed the Pokemon with a Potion, which didn't heal it to full health
* Used Mega Drain again. Of course, this time, Budew managed to kill the Onix with an unneeded critical hit.
* Sent out Cranidos. Mega Drain took it down to half health
* Cranidos killed Budew with a Headbutt
* Sent out Piplup, and she managed to avenge her fallen conrade with a Bubble. As a bonus, she evolved into Prinplup
* Roark grugingly gave me my first badge, as well as TM 76 Stealth Rock
* Made my way back to Jubilife where I saw Looker again, as well as Dawn *shudder* and Professor Rowan, who gave me my daily dose of laughter by fiercly burning the Team Galactic Grunts.
* Did a double battle against them - along with Dawn *doubleshudder*. We won, of course.
* After the grunts ran away, caught myself a Bidoof as a HM Slave, and taught it Rock Smash
* Went North again, and got through Ravaged Path with ease
* Beat the rest of the trainers and saved at the entrence to Floroma Town.
My Team thus far:
Nature: Hasty (Decreased Defence/Increased Speed
Personality: Likes to fight (Increased Attack) :(
Ability: Poison Point
Stats - HP: 42 Attack: 20
Defence: 18 Special Attack: 26
Special Defence: 28 Speed: 30
Moves - Absorb Growth
Mega Drain Stun Spore
Nature: Gentle (Decreased Defence/Increased Special Defence)
Personality: Sturdy Body (Increased Defence)
Stats - HP: 53 Attack: 32
Defence: 29 Special Attack: 35
Special Defence: 35 Speed: 25
Moves - Pound Metal Claw
Considering I'm not restarting my game, I'll let you know the stats that I have right now. This is for my pokemon Platinum game.
I chose the girl and named myself Eryes. I chose Chimchar as my starter because it is the only fire fight type that I like. I named him Lucifer, I l41ike to give some of my pokemon names from Mythology. Though I did trade in a piplup and turtwig through GTS. Right now I beat the sixth gym, with my lvl 38 traded empoleon versus a lvl 41 Bastiodon, Empoleon, when traded had Hydro Pump on it.
My team as it stands is: I don't really care for the natures but it makes for better listings.
Lucifer: Lvl 41 adamant Infernape
Chomper: lvl 39 Impish Gabite
Empoleon: lvl 38 Bashful
Lucario: lvl 39 timid, I got him in trade with one of my other games.
Luca: lvl 16 lonely Riolu, the only in game Riolu that I got.
Banshee: lvl 19 lonely duskull that I caught out of randomness. I might want to train her up some before ditching her. Yes it's a female.
That's all I have right now.
Pokemon Platinum ~ Part 2
Last time, I managed to make it all ther way to Floroma Town in one sitting. Along the way, I recieved my starter Pokemon Piplup, as well as catching a Budew. Here's what I did next.
* Entered the town itself, and explored a little. Got told about the Gradicia flowers, which are useful for a Pokemon that I'll never be able to get, even if the event to get Shaymin was still avaliable. Stupid Nintendo.
* Ignored the flower shop, as I have no use for Berries (at least not for in-game), and I definatly have no use for the accessories that you can use in the contests in Hearthome City and photographc opportunities at Jubilife City.
* Headed north, but didn't get very far due to being blocked off by Team Galatic Grunts. Now, some people would call them stupid in that *non-spoilers* they never know what the hell is going on throughout the game. I prefer to call them misguided, for precisely the same reason. At least Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma Grunts knew exactly what they were getting themselves into when they joined up.
* Anyways, moving on. I head East onto Route 205, where I meet a little girl, who tells me that her dad is being held hostage at the Valley Windworks. Or at least words to that effect. But I say no to her. After all, I'm just a kid, dealing with Team Galactic should be the police's duty. That's what they're being paid to do, after all - catching criminals and whatnot.
* I walk away as she looks very upset at what I just said, and attempt to walk to the northern part of the route. But nooooo, nothing can ever be that easy, can it. Just like before, there are Grunts blocking the way north. Okay, they asked for it. If they want their base of opperations messed up by a teenager, then they've got exactly what's coming for them.
* Walking further East, I find the Valley Windworks itself, as well as a Grunt blocking the front entrance. Like that's any suprise at this point. Because I want a Roselia for the inevitable upcoming Admin fight, so my Prinplup actually has some support in battle, I spastically and continiously run from the wind turbine to the westernmost edge of Floroma Town for around 15 minutes in an attempt to increase its happiness. I save my game, level it up and hope for the best. No such luck.
* After restarting my game, I decide to make some progress by fighting and defeating the Grunt guarding the door. After his loss, he decides to do the sensible thing and hide inside the Windworks, whilst also locking the door behing him. Unfortunatly, he loses sensible points by telling me that the Grunts by the forest also have a key to this place. Time to kick some more Grunt ass. I sure hope that this doesn't become a recurring pattern throughout the game.
* Heading back to town, I heal up at the Poke Centre and go to the forest again. The Grunts have gone, but only into the forest. They're harassing a man for his honey so that they can use it "to attract Pokemon in great numbers". Creey or what. As expected, though, we have to fight them. However, despite the fact that there're two of them, they fight me one on one. Maybe they figured that if they fought me in a double battle, they would get doubly humiliated. Not that they weren't already, of course.
* Whilst they ran away, they kindly dropped the other Windworks key, so that I can enter the place and kick their boss' ass. The man they harassed gives me some honey, so that I can get some Pokemon that I don't need or want. I head back to the Poke Centre and heal up.
* For (technically) the second time, I head to the Valley Windworks, all pumped and ready to go. I unlock the door and just waltz inside. The Grunt from before only now goes and warns his boss about the potential security threat that's me. I follow after him, fighting some more pathetic Grunts along the way.
* Soon enough, I see their boss. She calls herself Commander Mars. Dear God, I hope that's only a codename, otherwise, it brings up troubling implications for her childhood.
* Anyway, she fought me with a Zubat and a Purugly. And trust me, the latter certainly lives up to its name. Because my Budew is extreamly stubbon, I'm forced to fight both the Pokemon with Prinplup. Luckily, I have some potions on me, so that I can keep her healed up. Inevitably, I win.
* Afterwards, she calls me an "uppity brat" (whatever that means), but not before she argued with someone called Charon about who can tell who what to do. That sounds a little kinky in writing, doesn't it. Needless to say, they cleared out without any fuss, leaving just me and a scientist alone. Before he could say anything, however, his daughter came in, ignored me and called her dad stinky. Not that I could blame her, to be honest. but still, a little bit of appreciation would be nice, after all the effort I went through. I left them alone, went back to heal my Pokemon, and then, finally, headed north on Route 205...
*...But not before I decided that I wanted to add a Drifloon to my team. Thus, providing the ultimate sacrifice of giving my soul to the Lord of Time himself, Dialga sent me into the future in order to allow me to catch this rare and elusive Pokemon (in layman's terms, I reset my DS to a Friday).
* After catching it (after having to reset because it didn't have the Aftermath ability), I was transported back to the present day. Without any more messing around, I really did go to the northen part of Route 205.
* Nothing much of interest happened happened to me as I walked North, except for the obviousness of continung to fight all the wild and trainer battles that I encountered as to gain as much experiance as possible for Drifloon.
* Soon enough, however, I encountered the entrance to the Eternia Forest. Strangly enough, this happens to be the only forest in all of Sinnoh. I don't know why that is.
* Reguardless, I entered and encountered Cheryl. If all women are as clingy as she is, then I'm very glad that I don't have a girlfriend. She forcefully insisted that I become her bodyguard so that she wouldn't be attack, despite the fact that she must have at least one decent Pokemon to have made it this far - unless, of course, she came from Floroma Town. Reguardless, I didn't get any choice in the matter.
* Thankfully, she didn't speak whilst we mirandered through this place, so I got to enjoy the natural beauty of the Pokemon cries and the wind rustling through the tree branches. Unfortunatly, I had to contend with double battles, and even more direly, I had to share the experiance with her stupid Chansy.
* Some time later, we reached the other end of the forest, Cheryl said her goodbyes, and I did a silent cheer as I never have to see her again. If anybody else wants me to be their bodyguard for a pathetically easy area as that, then I'll just have to politly say no and walk away.
* As I entered into full sunlight again, I saw there were numerous fishermen on the dock area. Despite my policy, however, I felt very tired, and just wished to get to the next city. However, because I'm me, nothing ever goes that simply. As I was walking, a random fisherman came deep into my personal space, shouting that he wanted to show off the power of the six Magicarp that he had on him. I only to get on, I humoured him, and managed to beat them all in a minute. Leaving him disapointed, I finally entered Eternia City.
* After a good nights sleep, I woke up refreshed. After collecting my Poke Balls from the nice nurse (no, not those Poke Balls). Whilst leaving, a man came up to me and handed over a ruckdsack before leaving just as quickly before I could say anything to him. Inside was a note saying how lucky I was to have gotten the Explorer's Kit, and that now I could look for stuff hidden underground. Feeling frustrated again, I stufted it in my backpack and set off to the Gym.
* However, I bumped into my Rival again. Without apologising (again) he dragged me off somewhere to show me some statue. When I saw it, I could honestly say that it was the creepiest thing that I ever saw - it appeared to be an amalgernation of Dialga and Palkia. Beside the statue, however, was Cyrus, who was sprouting some more of his BS, before shoving past us to somewhere else (again).
* Walking back to the city so that I can actually get my Gym Badge, I get stopped by yet another random stranger, calling herself Cynthia. After her ramblings (seriously, what is it about me that causes people to stop and ramble to me?) she gave me HM01 Cut before walking off. Without any more interuptions, I finally made it to the Gym.
* Inside, a blast of purfume hit me full on as I saw what the Gym had to offer me. There was a clock in the centre, and every time I beat a trainer, they would cause the hands to move, so that I could beat the next trainer, and so on until I reached the Gym Leader herself.
* After an intense battle, in which I naturally won, Gardenia gave me the Forest Badge, which, coincidently, allows me to use the HM that I just recieved. I will never work out how that's supposed to work.
* Once I left the Gym, I headed southwards towards my next destination. However, when I got to the Gatehouse, I got told that I needed a bike in order to proceed. Off I trudge to the bike shop, only to find out that the owner was kidnapped by Team Galatic. In that case, he deserved to remain kidnapped. However, the temptation to get a free bike was too much, and I agreed to rescue him.
* Heading North, I saw the Team Galactic Sub-Headquarters in plain site, and wondered how they managed to get the money for all the stuff that they alegedly do.
* When I entered, a Galatic Grunt came up to me, and told me that he was Looker, before taking his disguise off in front of everyone, effectivly blowing his cover. Fortunatly, no-one seemed to notice this remarkable occurance, and he put his disguise back on before anyone could.
* I managed to make my way to this group's leader, but not before they made a vain attempt to stop me from progressing.
* The leader was another woman, this time calling herself Commander Jupiter. At this rate, there'll be one called Commander Saturn. Anyways, after some more rambling, she fought me. Embarissingly for me, however, was that I managed to lose against her Skuntank, who liberally used Night Slash over and over again. Due to this, my entire party was knocked out.
* Luckily, due to my pact with the Lord of Time, he restored my team to full health, as well as made it so that me and Jupiter hadn't met yet. I went back to meet her, this time prepared with numerous potions.
* I was second time lucky, as I managed to win against her, where she did the same thing as Mars and evacuated her whole base of opperations.
* As promised, I got my bike from the grateful bike shop owner, and could now actually make some progress with my journey. So down I headed onto Cycling Road. And let me tell you, that has been one of the funnest things that I've done on this journey yet. The only thing that spoilt it was the excessive amount of trainers that I was forced to fight.
* At the bottom of the road, there was a cutterable path that lead underneath the road. Along the way, Drifloon evolved into a Drifblim. At the end of it were two caves. After flipping a coin, I decided to head into the left cave entrance first.
* Whilst walking around to see what kind of new Pokemon there were, I came across a Gible. Having read on the internet about how powerful its evolutions were, I decided to catch one for my ever growing team.
* Putting it in the lead, it eliminated everything in its path, as I went deeper into the cave for more hidden items. At the end of the cave was a small room, which contained TM 26 Earthquake, which I immediately taught to Gible.
* As I was leaving, I decided to see if Budew was happy enough with me yet to evolve. And what do you know, she did.
And that's where my journey ends, for the minute at least.
My team and stats:
Nature: Hasty (Decreased Defence/Increased Speed
Personality: Likes to fight (Increased Attack) :(
Ability: Poison Point
Stats - HP: 56 Attack: 38
Defence: 26 Special Attack: 54
Special Defence: 40 Speed: 44
Moves - Absorb Growth
Mega Drain Stun Spore
Nature: Gentle (Decreased Defence/Increased Special Defence)
Personality: Sturdy Body (Increased Defence)
Stats - HP: 84 Attack: 51
Defence: 49 Special Attack: 57
Special Defence: 56 Speed: 41
Moves - Pound, Metal Claw
Nature: Mild (Decreased Defence/Increased Special Attack)
Personality: Capable of taking hits (Increased Defence)
Stats - HP: 127 Attack: 57
Defence: 34 Special Attack: 67
Special Defence: 40 Speed: 54
Moves: Gust, Astonish
Nature: Sassy (Decreased Speed/Increased Special Defence)
Personality: Very finicky (Increased Special Attack) :(
Ability: Sand Veil
Stats - HP: 60 Attack: 37
Defence: 28 Special Attack: 27
Special Defence: 27 Speed: 23
Moves: Dragon Rage, Sandstorm
Take Down, Earthquake
In my Platinum-Expansion-Exclusive run (which I have restarted after two months of camp), I have finally managed to defeat my rival in Hearthome City. Stupid Wing Attacking Staravias.
I am currently in Solaceon City looking for a Defog slave so I can get HM Strength, and for some reason Gastly can't learn it. I guess I'll need to catch a Staravia, then.
My team is currently
Decibel the Serious Gallade, knowing moves Confusion (Almost Psycho Cut, just one more level!), Swords Dance, Double Team, Return. Final (planned) moveset to include Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Night Slash and Swords Dance. (Lv. 30)
Resonate the Quirky male Yanma, knowing moves Uproar, Detect, Double Team, Quick Attack, with planned moveset Bug Buzz, Shadow Ball, AncientPower, Air Slash. (Lv. 27) (I sent him in as an egg because Gallade alone wouldn't have stopped Barry.)
Future teammates will be a Houndoom, Mamoswine, and Tangrowth.
Okay, so this is going to be my first entry for a long time. And probably my first ever travel journal.
Okay, just one more post before I'm off to bed. This is kinda fun to write.
I just beated the first Gym in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver. My trick is to beat the gyms in the remake is that I first trained a... (victrebells first form) and then I traded it for an Onix. Also he was level 9 when he fought the gym (with others). So I had not a problem him disobaying. And by the other version I mainly used an ekans for pigioto and I used ledia (first form) for pidgey. I was lucky because pigyeotto nevger roosted and I could of lost more likly. By the new 4th gen games I used a kricketune (for Plat) but my trick there was that I waited until level 16 so that he could learn bug bite and then he could evolve. By the other version I used 1 bibarell (he can learn water gun) and by the other version I used a machop (did not need budew though).
When I started Heart Gold I picked some starter but now I don't use them in my play throughs. I catched a Spinriak and trained him to level 10 (died immidiatly when pigiotto got a gust off (and had a critical hit which I am not sure if it mattered)), I got a Dunsparce after seaching for him for 2 hours (around there) in the Dark Cave but sadly I got the run away ability, so I traind him to level 7, I got a bellsprout which I also trained to level 7 and then traded him for an onix (in game). With those I went through the tower. I also got a ratata randomly since I would of fainted when he attacked me once more and a mareep. I also got a catapie and evolved him. Then at level 7 I traded him over to the Platinum edition because I thought that he might of helped (didn't). Also for the trade I got a ponyta which you can't get in these games (HG/SS) until you beat the Elite 4. Also when I started the game I got a mismageous level 34, turtwig level 11, chimchar level 8 and a chicorite level 9. I got them by a trade which I had on the pokemon diamond, pearl and platinum (after I restarted it). So techically I could of beaten the Gym with my mismageous. I also have another random spinriak
By the SS I got unkowns, piplup, all Johoto starts, chatot (around level 31), hoppip (which is kinda useless now), eakans, and ledia. And yes I got 2 chicoritas. By Platinum I got a butterfree, a sinnoh starter, and a krickettune. And by the rest I have a bibarel, machop, budew and the remaining startes.
Basicly the first gym battles are harder for me since they have higher leveled pokemons and that sometimes I do not have the right counter for it. Also I got a dark plate, fist plate and a oval egg and a happiny in HG/SS (just remembered).
After my most recent playing of my Platinum-Expansion-Exclusive run, I had defeated Candice, as well as the Galactic grunts and commanders at Lakes Verity and Valor. I had also finally managed to get TM Flamethrower for Fluctuate, and I taught him Sludge Bomb as well. Now I just need Dark Pulse.
I also managed to defeat Cyrus, who I don't remember being much trouble, although I think he took two tries to defeat.
Anyways, I want to skip Mt. Coronet/Spear Pillar and come back later, because I really want to buy seals to make my team unique.
Decibel the Serious Gallade
Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Double Team (to replace Double Team with a fighting move, likely Close Combat, eventually)
Resonate the Quirky male Yanmega
Shadow Ball, AncientPower, Detect, Double Team (I think?) (He's going to get Bug Buzz and either Air Slash or Air Cutter; I always mix them up, so I'm not sure which he learns by level)
Fluctuate the Gentle female Houndoom
Flamethrower, Bite, Sludge Bomb, Roar (Final moveset to include Dark Pulse and Crunch instead of Bite and Roar)
Analyze the Modest male Tangrowth
Mega Drain, PoisonPowder, StunSpore, Ancientpower (Moveset advice would be helpful, never used one of these before XD)
Estimate the Naughty male Mamoswine
Ice Shard, Avalanche, Earthquake, Double Hit (moveset fully complete! May replace Double Hit with Rock Slide or something, though)
Roflslave the Zubat, Trollslave the Cranidos, and Lolslave 2 the Bibarel, as well as Zora the Grotle, get special mention for being HM slaves for the former 3, and for soloing the first two gyms and training up Decibel for Zora.
Team Galactic, the Distortion World, Giratina, and Seals, here I come!
|All times are UTC -8. The time now is 1:36 AM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets