The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   "The Lost World of Gothitelle!" - Review Thread (

Bluerang1 June 25th, 2011 5:27 AM

"The Lost World of Gothitelle!" - Review Thread

What a great episode! Though I didn't pay attention much, it was a nice storyline. Psycho-Gothitlelle traps kids in bizzaro world :laugh: And its "le gasp" face. I'll be re-watching this sometime to pay more attention. This is one of the better Pokemon Episodes.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ June 29th, 2011 5:34 PM

^ You are not the only one that didn't pay attention much (due to my boyfriend being immature by making fun of Gothitelle). I didn't really care much about Gothitelle, but I cared more about the bridge which leads to Castelia City. I wish the Gothitelle stayed with the lady her whole life

Hikamaru August 16th, 2011 8:52 PM

My pics of Gothitelle I used caused my post being deleted, so sad.

I looked at pics on, it's a German-based Pokemon anime website with episode pictures.

Next time I put pictures on a post, I'll use a Spoiler tag.