The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Tools, Tutorials & Resources (
-   -   Tutorial Help! I can script a little but i need help! (

mfmeijer July 23rd, 2011 5:09 AM

Help! I can script a little but i need help!
I'm making a fire red hack. And as in every pokemon game you can get 3 pokemon. My game will start with just one game. But i don't know the command for a thing as the professor when you want to leave pallet town and the professor runs up to you etc. Can someone please explain how that works because it is not in the scripting tutorials yet.

MayanMan2012 July 23rd, 2011 6:47 AM

Well firstly, this doesn't belong here.

Secondly, although this will probably be closed soon, I'd like to help you. All that the Oak thing is, is applymovement, which is explained in Diegoisawesome's tutorial - it has all of the commands necessary. Try looking there, and if you stil don't understand, go to the script help thread.

giradialkia July 23rd, 2011 6:54 AM

Yeah, sorry; this shouldn't have been approved. As mentioned above, you should check out diegoisawesome's tutorial to findout things like that. It covers pretty much everything you'd need to know, and it definitely covers what you're looking for here :)