-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   "The Scare at the Litwick Mansion!" Review Thread (

Mew~ August 2nd, 2011 4:16 AM

"The Scare at the Litwick Mansion!" Review Thread
Episode 29: "The Scare at the Litwick Mansion!"
Air Date: 30/07/2011

Bluerang1 August 3rd, 2011 10:03 PM

Finally found a place to watch it.

Cute at first but then it turned sinister with the life draining and ghost world and what not. Funny episode too. I didn't think it'd be as scary as the museum one but it topped that. Great filler.

There's way too many fillers before Nimbassa :/

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ August 8th, 2011 7:47 AM

I was actually looking forward to this episode for weeks and when I saw it I was thrilled to be watching it. The thing that had me wondering was why didn't they put Chandellure in the episode also since they had a Lampert there?

Diamond1304 August 9th, 2011 12:16 AM

I thoroughly loved the episode because it featured one of my most favourite Unova Pokemon- Litwick~!!! xD I especially love the part where Ash and Co. are interviewing the Candle Pokemon and they all can't seem to understand the 'Lit lit litwick's of Litwick. xD I was entranced by the scene when one of the Litwick had an evil smile and the eye colour transformation just wowed me. The 'Ghost World' scene looked pretty exciting with suspense, reminded me of the Distortion World. :3

PearlShipper4Life August 9th, 2011 10:52 PM

This one always makes me laughXD Every thing about this one was pretty good.

scaredyremedy February 22nd, 2012 1:14 PM

hahaha very funny episode..