The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   "Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!!" Review Thread (

Mew~ November 5th, 2011 8:35 AM

"Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!!" Review Thread
"Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!!"

Air Date: 5th November 2011

The next round of the Club Battle tournament begins with a battle between Cilan and Trip. Meanwhile, Ash, Iris, and Bianca wait in the wings for their upcoming battles. Who will progress to the next round?

Symie November 6th, 2011 3:13 PM

It was pretty good! Cilans dwebble is epic! I thought ash's snivy was too but things aren't looking to good.

deoxys121 November 6th, 2011 4:34 PM

Well, of course they had to end it at a cliffhanger! That's Pokemon for you when it comes to tournaments. For some reason, though, it bothers me that game =/= anime. In this case, Snivy's Vine Whip having a powerful effect on Pawniard, where that would be not very effective in the game.

Kenshin5 November 6th, 2011 5:16 PM

I'm actually glad the anime mechanics are different. Otherwise people would have even more reason to say stuff is more of the same. Like with the road getting stuck on Pawniard head then Snivy following up with Leaf Blade. The battles were good, at least Cilan vs. Trip was. After that it went down hill for me.

Bluerang1 November 23rd, 2011 10:13 AM

I hate the predictability so much. It's putting me off. If game =/= anime then why do we get reminded of type advantages and disadvantages in the show? Maybe it's because I'm getting older. I don't enjoy arcs like this because their outcome is too predictable.

Hikamaru March 14th, 2012 6:56 PM

I watched this episode today and I loved Pawniard's voice. Couldn't believe it was actually Bella Hudson.

This was probably my fave episode of the Club Battle arc.

I loved Dwebble's Shell Smash-boosted Rock Slide too, it was awesome and proves Cilan that he's not to be messed with.