The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   Spoilers BW065 - Escavalier and Accelgor (

Kenshin5 December 14th, 2011 9:38 PM

BW065 - Escavalier and Accelgor
BW063: 通信交換進化!シュバルゴとアギルダー!!
Translation: Trade Evolution! Chevargo and Agilder!!
Airing on: January 19, 2012

Preview Starts - 1:04

Mew~ December 15th, 2011 8:31 AM

Sounds like an interesting episode. It'll be interesting to see a trade evolution properly, since it hasn't been handled quite well in the past at all. Theres been some speculation that Bel will be in the episode, so yeah, that'll be annoying.

Kenshin5 December 15th, 2011 1:53 PM

If she is they better get the fire ready now and the clothes hanger xD. I wouldn't be surprised if Bel gets on of them. The real question is who trades with her one of the group or a CoTD. Also there has been speculation that Ash and Trip might trade as well or that this event would encourage it in the future.

Kenshin5 December 27th, 2011 12:51 PM

From the scans it looks like a double battle between all four of the newly with Bel and Professor Juniper Escaviler & Accelgor vs. Ash and Cilan Boldore & Crustle. Looks like Crustle is as dominate as ever.

Twiggity Twang December 29th, 2011 10:58 AM

Crustle looks like a baws in this one. I think it'll be interesting to not only see Juniper battle, but this might pave the way for Ash to possibly trade Boldore to Trip for his Gurdurr, and see the two of them evolve.

Kenshin5 January 22nd, 2012 2:09 PM

Interesting this is our first on-screen trade evolution. Loved the Bianca with Escavalier interactions. And the battle itself was a great double battle, with great battle animations. And this is prefect example of ignoring game logic, right after the Hyper Beams they launched another round I was like wtf haxxors!

AshPikastar January 22nd, 2012 3:31 PM

Ok I just have to say that Dento pawned that battle at the very end I mean seriously! Ash getting knocked out during that double battle and it was only down to Dento but he managed to take out both of the Pokemon with the same move twice. That's just, AMAZING right there! Overall this is a good episode but I loved how the battled turned out. You got nothing on Dento.

Jorah February 24th, 2012 7:22 AM

Urgh. How can Bel be so incompetent yet has a few badges? She just hesitates and does nothing >___> Urgh...whe she leaves, I shall be so happy. The ending was a little unexpected, though.