The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   [Let's Play] Let's Play Pokemon Quartz (

ChaosJester083 March 3rd, 2012 9:26 AM

Let's Play Pokemon Quartz
Hey guys Chaos here with a game that many of you should be familiar with: Pokemon Quartz a game made by Baro (a Spanish Wizard) that has a hilarious translation which is will be quite obvious at points but it does get better through out the game. Another thing that make this game a love-hate kinda game is the Fakemon because it is something that people either like or don't. Most arguments against the Fakemon are that they look bad but I could careless I think they are awesome. If you like my LP then you will love Zorak's LP and Yuoaman's LP. Both inspired me to do this LP.

Part 1

ChaosJester083 March 6th, 2012 2:21 PM

Well here's part 2. I'm a bit under the weather at the moment so that is why my voice might sound different.

Part 2

ChaosJester083 March 11th, 2012 4:41 PM

Well today we fight some crazy Russian circus mechanics. I'm serious!

Part 3

ChaosJester083 March 15th, 2012 9:55 PM

Well how hard is an elevator warp anyway?

Part 4

ChaosJester083 March 17th, 2012 1:03 PM

Well I have to admit the gym battle is usually much harder.

Part 5

ChaosJester083 March 18th, 2012 12:14 PM

Imagine trying to commit a crime with Jonic staring at you. He knows what you did.

Part 6

ChaosJester083 March 22nd, 2012 4:23 PM

Does anyone know how many time Baro put his name into this game?

Part 7

ChaosJester083 March 27th, 2012 5:18 PM

Some times I wonder what Baro was on when he made this game.

Part 8

ChaosJester083 March 31st, 2012 8:24 AM

I believe that this is how Baro hits on women

ChaosJester083 April 2nd, 2012 8:40 AM

I seriously think that this was one of the best pokemon Baro ever made!

Part 10