The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Competitive Team Help (
-   -   [Gen V] Help with competitive team (

heiwamizu March 11th, 2012 12:16 AM

Help with competitive team
I need help with a team for competitive battles and others things.
I'm not sure of the moves so far but I wanted to do something like Hydreigon, Togekiss, Tyranitar, Gengar, and Metagross I need one last pokemon. I'm open to changing any one of them but I'm not sure about their moves.

wolf March 12th, 2012 9:57 AM

First off, you may post in the main forum, since it's for competitive battling. This forum is for in-game team help (not versus other people, just in-game against Elite Four, etc.). However, we require you to post a mostly complete team with abilities, natures, EVs, held items, and moveset listed. Note that it only needs to be partially complete, so you can just post five Pokémon and leave the sixth slot empty if you want. This link should help you with finding good movesets for each your Pokémon. I suggest using those movesets, and then you build off them (and it will provide something for people to rate). Also, if you are a beginner to competitive battling, this could be useful for getting you started. Oh, and if you need to ask some minor questions, you can ask here.

I'll move your thread to the main forum, and you can edit it with your team. And I'll stop spamming you with links, heh.