The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Video Games (
-   -   Online Games DCC (

Captain Fabio March 14th, 2012 11:04 AM

Online Games DCC

Online Games DCC

In this thread, you can chat about your online battles in this board, chat to other members, see if there would be interest in a certain game and anything to do with this board.

Please don't set up matches in this thread, please only leave that to the threads in the main Online Games board.

Enjoy your gaming.

Yoshikko March 14th, 2012 11:09 AM

HI first post in this thread and I haaave played games online but you probably know how they suck @ Nintendo.

Captain Fabio March 14th, 2012 11:11 AM

Haha, of course I didn't tell you to post in here.

The main reason for this board is getting the online community of gaming back together! :3
It is hard to put events on due to people being in different places of the world, so having this type of board makes it more relaxed and it will be easier to set up events because I will pick a popular game at the time and go with it! :3

Cello March 14th, 2012 11:15 AM

Good idea Fabio! The VG section used to be all about hooking up for online battles/events back in the day. Hopefully this will pump some life back into that part of VG.

Could we possibly talk about non-console online games such as MMOs?
I remember awhile back PC members got together and started playing Runescape together. It might would be fun to get the community questing together in an MMO. :D

Captain Fabio March 14th, 2012 11:21 AM

Of course you can. If you look at the prefixes available, you can set up any game from these:

Xbox 360
PlayStation Vita

So pretty much any game that has online capabilities, you can set up and play! :D

Team Fail March 14th, 2012 1:45 PM

Oh I like this place and I might be visiting here more.

Imma have to think of a DS game we can set up a tourney with.

Captain Fabio March 14th, 2012 1:51 PM

Go for it! :D

Set up as many as you like, just don't forget about them! ;)

Overlord Drakow March 14th, 2012 2:00 PM

Sounds good. Only thing I could be interested in playing online at the moment is mario kart 7.

Team Fail March 14th, 2012 2:23 PM

Originally Posted by Drakow (Post 7083995)
Sounds good. Only thing I could be interested in playing online at the moment is mario kart 7.

I totally wish I had the money to get Mario Kart 7. It looks so fun. ;^;

Perhaps a WarioWare DIY Microgame competition or something. idk

Overlord Drakow March 14th, 2012 3:07 PM

It was definitely a blast for like a month but then it kinda lost it's magic for me. That being said, it's a game which I can easily pick up and play online with you guys whenever, without it being that big of a deal to me.

PokeFreakBror March 14th, 2012 10:55 PM

Team Fortress 2, anyone?

Captain Fabio March 15th, 2012 1:34 AM

There is a now a TF2 thread ... HERE.

Go have fun!

Darkness March 15th, 2012 1:12 PM

Fabio i know this is a probably a bad request but could you create a star wars the old republic thread as i suck at making threads and i think it would gather a lot of people if you cant do it thats fine but im just asking

Thanks either way! :D

Captain Fabio March 15th, 2012 2:37 PM

Not a bad request at all!
I will whip one up tomorrow morning for you all! :D