Fic of the Month: February 2012
Second verse, same as the first.

The candidates are:

Survival Project - diamondpearl876
The Fall to Redemption - Cypher DS
Champion Game - Misheard Whisper
Dovahkiin Reborn - PhantomX0990
Butterfree - Dragonfree

Voting is anonymous, and if you don't feel like voting in the thread, PM either me or bobandbill. Any tie will be decided between the mods.

Voting will be until March 31.

Phantom March 19th, 2012 7:49 PM

Just popping in to say you mispelled 'Dovahkiin' in the poll. :P

Astinus March 19th, 2012 8:32 PM

And fixed! I should have mentioned that I was writing this post in the dark at three in the morning. I'm surprised there aren't more typos!

Astinus March 31st, 2012 7:24 PM

Closing this now because I'm going to bed.

Congratulations to Cypher DS for winning Fic of the Month for February! VM/PM a summary of your fic if you'd like to one of the mods so we can add it to the archive.

Nominations poll for March will be up soon.