The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Video Games (
-   -   MapleStory (

FlameChocobo March 16th, 2012 11:03 PM

For those of you who don't know much about MapleStory. It's a popular Nexon's 2-D MMORPG similar to Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, what have you. You fight around monster with your Skills and your weapon.

For example:

IGN: FIameChocobo
Server: Windia
Level: 150
Job: Hero

Anyways, DISCUSS!

Darkness March 17th, 2012 6:09 AM

i likle maplestory might download again..

Seki March 17th, 2012 10:38 PM

Too bad, I'm playing MSEA, not GMS. So it would be worthless to post my IGN, server, etc, since most of you are playing GMS.

gamerdna223 March 18th, 2012 1:59 PM

Here's a couple of characters. If you ever want do a PQ or anything, just PM me!

IGN: marioman223
Level: 86
Job: Ranger

IGN: mrmech223
Server: Nova
Level: 58
Job: Mechanic

psyanic March 18th, 2012 3:39 PM

IGN: Raptula
Server: El Nido
Level: 138
Job: Mercedes

Yay, other Maplers! Actually, I don't even play that much since I got really bored, though I'll probably log in to score on the events xD

HyperKiller April 2nd, 2012 1:29 AM

Seriously,this games my life, now, its broken TT_TT dont know why, keeps saying theres a problem, basically i name every one of my pokemon one of my friends in MS's name.Hoping they let me stay in the guild,and remember me =) but anyway,no time for sad stories. heres my stuff.

IGN: Pr0Ev4nzN00Bz

*Sigh* my life sucks now.hope i get a new pc

Apple Juice April 7th, 2012 5:51 PM

IGN: ReIevants
Server: Scania
Level: 56
Job: I/L Wizard

I used to be addicted; not anymore. Barely play it now.

Renyui! April 12th, 2012 4:37 AM

I'm so bored, I'm gonna download this game again. Expect details soonish. Haven't played since i was like 13 -_-

Renyui! April 19th, 2012 4:17 AM

Yup, I did it.
IGN: hurryleave
Level: 34
Job: Ice/Lightning Wizard

I am on a roll, making 2 characters!

IGN: bluejetpower
Level: 56
Jov: Night Walker

Renyui! May 1st, 2012 10:01 PM

Anyone got some kind of special way to run MapleStory on a mac? Cause I just recently got one and I need my fix >.<

Should I just use bootcamp/some kind of virtual machine?

redxguitar June 5th, 2012 12:31 PM

IGN: ChaoxFateX
Server: Scania
Level: 100
Jov: Chief Bandit

FlameChocobo June 27th, 2012 11:00 PM

Bumpin' mah topeek!

Anyways! I recently bought the NX to go for the Marvel Madness so that I can get the Empress equips. My results were probably Lionheart Cutlass, Lionheart Battle Gloves, and Lionheart Battle Mail, along with other things that bumped my meso count to 1 billion (first time doing that.)

One thing that's stupid annoying is that I had to rely on Cannoneer (Cannon Shooter) to get Monkey Magic so that I can equip them. Yeah... That's really annoying.

Paulo27ms June 28th, 2012 6:46 AM

I remenber when I used to play this, ah played it for over 3 years, but then my whole guild quited, all my friends ended up quiting too, and I kinda quited, this game is boring if you are playing alone.

Keiran July 2nd, 2012 4:57 PM

Well I wanted to try out the Thief revamp so I made an Assassin. Thing is, my main server was full so I had to make it on another server, so it's really weak. -_- I'll be on Windia, though, with the name NyanArticuno. xD Currently lv80.

Previous main;
IGN: CarlSagan (L is an I)
Server: Nova
Level: 142
Job: Bowmaster

TheBigMan0706 October 27th, 2012 11:03 AM

I do regularly play Maplestory. Both characters are on Renegades.

IGN: Alderbus
Server: Renegades
Level: 49
Job: Cannoneer

IGN: Albunaga
Server: Renegades
Level: 35
Job: Aran

Treecko October 27th, 2012 12:08 PM

I haven't played Maplestory in over a year. I was really into it last summer.
I have a character for each class, but I use one as my main.
IGN: RaidenChiro