The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Video Games (
-   -   TDP4 Team Battle (

pokemonranger109 March 17th, 2012 9:49 PM

TDP4 Team Battle
OK I've been online and have been playing multiple multiplayer games and found an awsome one on called TDP4 Team Battle.
you have to make an acount but not for mochigames youll find thiis in the multiplayer games section. im kaiser on there and was wondering if someone could join me for a match.
Leave you online name here and what timee your avalible

Captain Fabio March 18th, 2012 3:02 AM

Checked this out first, as it could be considered advertising, but I did play the game and it is pretty fun.

You DON'T need to register to play the game, but this site is better to play it on:

Darkness March 18th, 2012 7:01 AM

i tryed it and i suck at it XD

pokemonranger109 April 8th, 2012 3:29 PM

captian you want to do an online match??

Regalman13 October 10th, 2012 6:56 PM

TDP4 Team Battle is a 2D RPG Combat game that is made by JavelinOU (Can be found on kongregate) In this 2D RPG game you will be going to fight against other online players in battles of Deathmatch, Team deathmatch and Capture the flag.