The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   Spoilers BW076 - Rescue Axew! The Den of Durant!!! (

Kenshin5 March 18th, 2012 10:46 PM

BW076 - Rescue Axew! The Den of Durant!!!

Japanese Title: キバゴ救出!アイアントの巣窟!!
Translated: Rescue Kibago! The Den of Aianto!!!
Airs: 12th of April.

Will update when I have more info.

Kenshin5 March 25th, 2012 12:36 PM
Finally get the Leavanny evolution. Question now is when is Tepig.

TheFuturePokemon March 25th, 2012 5:25 PM

Originally Posted by Kenshin5 (Post 7098879)
Finally get the Leavanny evolution. Question now is when is Tepig.

Well the seventh gym is ice....and since the writers have been doing evolutions in gym battles this just might happen to tepig.

Mr155555 April 6th, 2012 1:23 PM

Actually Tepig Will Evolve In This Episode Because I Saw A Picture Of This Episode And Appearantly Ash Has A Pignite Now

Kenshin5 April 7th, 2012 8:16 PM

Then provide us with the proof. All the scans I have seen up to now just show Leavanny.

arjunb26 April 12th, 2012 1:15 AM

Actually An episode in 3 weeks from now is named flaming memories tepig vs emboar which Ash sees tepigs previous trainer and they have a battle leading for tepig to evolve then...

Then its all complete the evolutions