The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   [Let's Play] Let's Play Pokémon Emerald! (

MoreThanLuck March 25th, 2012 1:56 PM

Let's Play Pokémon Emerald!
Hey everyone! I run a youtube channel that mainly does Let's Plays!

Currently I am doing a Sly 2 Let's Play, and also a Pokémon Emerald one that I wanted to share with you guys!

I am on Episode 18, and upload a new video usually every day!

Here's a playlist I made of all the episodes:
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald Playlist!

And here's the newest Episode, Episode 18!:
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 18!
In this Episode, we go through the Desert, clear through all the trainers and the Mirage Tower, and catch a new Pokémon!

Please check it out, and tell me what you think!

Ivysaur March 28th, 2012 4:55 AM

Sorry, but you aren't allowed to link to youtube channels- you can post your videos here, embedded, though. We allow people to show their LP's as long as they can be directly watched in their threads.

Please check the forum rules, and then you can post your thread again!