The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   [Let's Play] Pokemon Walkthroughs - My Youtube Channel (

DannyPokeFan April 11th, 2012 3:25 PM

Pokemon Walkthroughs - My Youtube Channel
Posted in the wrong section first time :S Sorry guys, this is just gunna be a re-post.

Ok, i know most of you are pros at pokemon, so don't need or use walkthroughs, but i have just started out like 2 days ago, and would appreciate all the feedback i can get so that i can improve my videos and become much bigger.

Basically, just please check out my channel, comment on a video about what i could do better, or what i did that was good, you don't even have to subscribe, but i could do with the feedback

Thanks, Danny.

Captain Fabio April 12th, 2012 8:46 AM

I am afraid you aren't having much luck as this type of thread is against the rules. You can't advertise your channel, as you can only make threads for actual LPs.

Please read over the rules and if you are unsure about anything, feel free to ask.