The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   In-Game Team Help (
-   -   [DPP] My Team? (

koolkatkoolkat123 April 12th, 2012 1:59 AM

My Team?
Ok well i'm at the Galatic HQ and i always seem to have trouble at the Elite four no matter what

Heres my team
Stark-Staraptor-Lvl 36
Aerial Ace
Wing Attack

Sparky-Luxray-Lvl 36

Aquaria-Floatzel-Lvl 34
Aqua Jet
Water gun

Leaf-Roselia-Lvl 38
Giga Drain
Grass knot
Magical leaf

Blaze-Ponyta-Lvl 38
Fire Blast
Fire spin

Is there anything i should do with them, like who should i really focus on in training or is there any moves they need to learn

bobandbill April 12th, 2012 6:02 PM

I'll move to the In-game Team Rate section, as that's where this stuff belongs.

On a glance, I'd suggest later on removing Defog with say Close Combat with Staraptor, and Water Gun on Floatzel... and try some other moves for Roselia and Ponyta so they have more variety in movesets (for instance, Fire Spin isn't very strong, and it and Ember aren't very useful when you'll be using Fire Blast in most cases anyways).

Masterchief117 May 8th, 2012 6:31 PM

Ok looks good, very balanced... You need earthquake and may an ice move when you get to the E4