The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   Pokemon Battle Revolution 2?! (

Quixote May 1st, 2012 8:04 PM

Pokemon Battle Revolution 2?!
What's going on with this :/

I never got around to buying Pokemon Battle Revolution so I have been waiting for a second version that ties in with the fifth Gen? Do you think they are ever going to make one?

Xander Olivieri May 1st, 2012 8:11 PM

They haven't made any mention of making another one as far as I'm aware.

We may not see any new Home Console Pokemon game until the Wii U comes out around November this year (suggested date).

Personally I don't want another PBR. I want a new Stadium with the Minigames and everything. Colosseum wouldn't be bad either, but I prefer having a new Stadium Game. With the Gym Leader Castle, Mini Games, Game Storage, and everything.

*crosses fingers cause of the "reset" clause*

Asuf May 1st, 2012 11:22 PM

As XanderO said, there will probably be one for the Wii U which can communicate with the 3DS (Pokemon B/W and its sequels) to transfer Pokemon over and so on.

Ivysaur May 2nd, 2012 3:39 AM

Since this thread isn't about B2/W2, I'll move it here~

infersaime May 2nd, 2012 3:46 AM

It will probarly be on the wii U and it might not be PBR2 maybe stadium 3 or a sequel to XD gale of darkness.

Blue May 2nd, 2012 7:06 AM

I'd much prefer a Pokémon Colosseum type of game for the Wii U but who knows what we'll get.

Get Weird May 2nd, 2012 7:07 AM

Honestly I can't see it happening since PBR 1 was such a flop. I don't see why they don't have sequels to Colosseum and GoD because they sold really well. Eh logic.

Ludger May 2nd, 2012 7:12 AM

Stadium or a Colosseum-type game would be much better. PBR was PBR.

TheGr8 May 2nd, 2012 4:54 PM

I didn't mind PBR. I liked the game so much lol, but Colosseum was amazing as well I remember playing all of those games for the n64,gamecube and now Wii! I'd like to see a new game like this!

tj4bigred May 5th, 2012 8:42 PM

I'd like a Pokemon Colosseum type game as well, because it included a free battle section. Hopefully it'd be for Wii U, with nice connectivity to 3DS.

Edward Elric May 6th, 2012 5:43 PM

There isnt going to be a PBR 2. It was horrible, and if I recall didnt sell too well.

Quixote May 6th, 2012 9:29 PM

Well, I kind of worded it wrong, but I just meant a game in general. I want to see my Galvantula in 3-D!

pkmn.master May 13th, 2012 1:21 PM

Originally Posted by Toshiro. (Post 7164775)
There isnt going to be a PBR 2. It was horrible, and if I recall didnt sell too well.

I'm pretty sure that you don't make the say so on any game release at Game Freak, so your opinion doesn't matter to them. Anyway... I have been waiting patiently for the sequel. I'm ready to bring fifth generation battles to the big screen so I can record them and upload them online. A story would also be nice. I loved XD and Colosseum.

Dragonight May 17th, 2012 2:47 PM

Oh man, I would love a sequel but maybe with a bit more action to make it less repetitive.

Alphos June 1st, 2012 2:22 PM

According to the horrible reviews I got from it, as well as online, I don't think they plan on having another one. To me, it looked like they were going to make another XD/Collusseum game, but scratched it, and decided to use the battle sequencing as it's own game.

CagriPokemon October 20th, 2013 4:31 AM

Pokémon Battle Revolution 2

Why Pokemon don't make this game. I mean why Pokémon X and Pokémon Y and not Pokémon Battle Revolution 2?

Hiroshi Sotomura October 20th, 2013 6:11 AM

Originally Posted by CagriPokemon (Post 7891502)
Pokémon Battle Revolution 2

Why Pokemon don't make this game. I mean why Pokémon X and Pokémon Y and not Pokémon Battle Revolution 2?

What do you think people would enjoy more?

Anyway, this is an old thread; hasn't been posted in for about a year. If you're interested in pursuing this discussion, go ahead and make a new thread! This one's too old to be discussed in.