The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Events & Groups (
-   -   [Battle Simulator] Names are Fundamentally Meaningless (clan) (

dr4g0n12(2) May 6th, 2012 9:39 PM

Names are Fundamentally Meaningless (clan)
All battles will be held on the PC PO server
Anyone may join as long as they actually participate (If a war starts and you don't respond within 2 days to a message I have sent you, you will not be allowed to be a member.)

Just post your time of activity, your time zone, and your PO usernames, and I will make you a member.

Current Members:

-PO usernames: Dulcie, dr4g0n12
-Time of activity: 7:00pm-2:00am PST

-PO username: Barboach3
-Time of activity: 7:30pm-12:00am PST

Barboach3 May 6th, 2012 9:59 PM

dood, dis is gud.
7:30pm-12:00am (PST)

Noah Ridgewood May 8th, 2012 4:38 AM

Apparently clans need approval before being posted? I don't see that in the rules or in any of the sticky threads, but that's what the regulars who reported this said.

Ivysaur May 9th, 2012 6:32 AM

Just to support Nick's lock:

Originally Posted by Wolflare (Post 7157133)
Sorry if this wasn't made clear, but you need a moderator's permission before making a clan. We already have enough clans as is.