The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Writer's Lounge (
-   -   I Need An Illustrator (

Piko the Pichu May 10th, 2012 10:37 AM

I Need An Illustrator
I'm writing the Nerine Adventures (can be seen on main page of fanfic forum), and I need someone to draw scenes and.or pictures of the characters, any help would be great!

I post them in the notes on my facebook page, but I'm considering making a website for them.

The page is on fb, just add a /pikothepichu to the end

I'm usually online around 7-10 p.m. EST

Thanks again!

Astinus May 10th, 2012 10:50 AM

You might have better luck looking around the Art Gallery section. They have a Request thread you can try, or you can just look around there and see if there's any artist whose style you like so you can ask them if they want to work with you.

Piko the Pichu May 10th, 2012 3:37 PM

Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out!