The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   In-Game Team Help (
-   -   [RSE] Which one should be Pkmn #6 in my party? (

Loekkiee May 19th, 2012 3:01 PM

Which one should be Pkmn #6 in my party?
Which Pokémon would you choose in your party for the Elite Four?

This is my current party (5/6 complete)

Blaziken lvl. 45
- Blaze Kick
- Brick Break
- Overheat
- Aerial Ace

Aggron lvl. 47
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail
- Thunder
- Headbutt

Kadabra lvl. 48
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Punch
- Psybeam

Ludicolo lvl. 47
- Surf
- Fake Out
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Claydol lvl. 43
- Explosion
- Psybeam
- Strengt
- Hyper Beam

Which one should be number 6?

Hariyama lvl. 43
- Surf
- Vital Throw
- Dynamicpunch
- Belly Drum

Exploud lvl. 41
- Strength
- Hyper Beam
- Facade
- Shock Wave

Regirock/Registeel/Regice lvl. 40
- Standard move set

Vibrava lvl. 41 (will train to Flygon)
- Dragonbreath
- Steel Wing
- Fly
- Crunch

Please help me, I have absolutely NO idea XD

Nick May 19th, 2012 6:28 PM

This sort of isn't the place to ask questions like this.

To answer your question, my personal pick would be Vibrava.

Mod close? :3

Cinto May 19th, 2012 6:45 PM

I'd go with the Exploud, frankly none of the choices you listed were ones I'd use with that team... Vibrava's nice, but you're probably gonna be down in two or three hits from Drake's all-dragon attack force.

Hariyama is actually pretty good, but you already have Blaziken. Registeel, I really don't know, but I don't like his normal moveset.

If you don't mind me saying, you should get rid of Explosion and Fake Out. Explosion is strong, yes, but in the Elite 4 you really don't want to inflict self-harm. It really doesn't help. Fake Out is just too weak of a move to be much help, and the opponent will hit you hard on the second turn anyway.

Kadabra's Focus Punch is another thing, it doesn't hit often and Kadabra is a special attacker, not a physical.

...Have I said too much? O-O;

Also, is this for R/S or Emerald?

Ludger May 19th, 2012 7:44 PM

Moving to in-game team help. AlexTheRose, please don't mini-mod. Just report it.

Ephemeral Euphoria May 27th, 2012 4:30 PM

I would recommend Regice to combat Drake easier but Flygon can do just as well if you're willing to train it first.

benuc184 May 29th, 2012 2:44 PM

I really gotta say Vibrava. Because Flygon owns. It is just AWESOME. If you can, replace steel wing with Earthquake though.

SilentShadow May 29th, 2012 2:51 PM

I'll go with Flygon. Its better than the other two, Hariyama eventually gets worse in my opinion and I never saw Exploud to be that useful. As for the Regis, I dislike the legendary use in the main game... If you dont care, then choose Regice, that will help most