The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Writer's Lounge (
-   -   Fic of the Month: April '12 Voting (

bobandbill May 20th, 2012 5:38 AM

Fic of the Month: April '12 Voting
A Dragon in Shining Armour - Grovyle42(Griff8416)

Champion Game - Misheard Whisper

Stranger Than Fiction - Cutlerine

Roots - Haruka of Hoenn

Voting is anonymous, and if you don't feel like voting in the thread, PM either Astinus or bobandbill. Any tie will be decided between the mods.

Voting will be until May 31.

Grovyle42(Griff8416) May 30th, 2012 12:11 PM

Gagh. Nobody even told me my fic was nominated! xD. That's kinda cool and very unexpected. I don't expect to win and I'm pretty sure that I can't vote, but hey, free publicity is always cool. =P

bobandbill May 30th, 2012 5:03 PM

Well, you're allowed to vote, but just not for your own fic. =p

Speaking of which there's ~ a day or so left and it's a tie atm so get the votes in!

bobandbill June 3rd, 2012 5:09 AM

'Twas a draw so Astinus and I are currently discussing! Probably going to be decided soon though.

Astinus June 4th, 2012 1:16 PM

Champion Game by Misheard Whisper is the April 2012 Fic of the Month.

You already have a summary in the Index, so I'll get it from there and add you to the Awesome List.

Misheard Whisper June 4th, 2012 8:46 PM

Hey, I'm not dead what are you talking about