The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fifth Generation (
-   -   Black 2White 2 New TM/HM lineup? (

SchwarzRozen June 5th, 2012 12:25 PM

New TM/HM lineup?
I was talking to some of my freinds today, and well we came to the thought of the fact that because TMs and Hms are no longer tradeable and what not, I was wondering if there would be a new line up of TMs and HMs?

Anyone thinking the same on this?

Get Weird June 5th, 2012 2:34 PM

I don't think the contents of HM and TM's will change much tbh. We may get some new TM's like, idk, Air Slash? idek. But I doubt it will change drastically.

Xander Olivieri June 5th, 2012 8:54 PM

TM changes are already being discussed in another thread. Having trouble merging so I'm just gunna close this one. if you wish to continue, please use the following link.

TM Changes