need advice for my team
hello there, i'm currently playing pokemon ruby... i have beat all the 8 gym leaders and now i'm on the way trough the victory road to achieve the place where the elite 4 belong.
I really need advice for my team.. or specifically for the good moveset combo in every pokemon i had in my team...
well here's my main team:
1. Blaziken lv 43 (scratch, overheat, fire blast, blaze kick)
2. Altaria lv 35 (dragonbreath, fly, take down, sing)
3. Gyarados lv 39 (dragon rage, earthquake, surf, thrash)
4. Groudon lv 48 (slash, ancientpower, fireblast, earthquake)
5. kadabra lv 20 (psybeam, confusion, etc... currently training it :P)
6. manectric lv 42 (thunderbolt, thunder, shock wave, bite)
and my subtitution team
7. medicham lv 40 (hi jump kick, calm mind, hyper beam, strength)
8. I also have a donphan and azumariil both at lv 30 something...
i know my team is a mess and therefore i need your advice before i facing the elite four for the first time :D
i need any advice of good moveset combo for every pokemon, or what other pokemon i should catch and train, etc.. or anything else that will help me beat the elite 4 and the rival. thanks in advance :D
I don't have any big suggestions without changing your team except drop scratch on Blaziken and get a fighting type move. If you don't mind changing then drop alteria and get an ice type or if you prefer teach gyarados ice beam.
ok i have replace blazikens scratch with brick break... oh, should i keep the fire blast move or replace it with sky uppercut in the future?
and how about if i teach ice beam to altaria instead of gyarados? afaik, altaria has better sp.atk than gyarados and ice beam is usingsp.atk... am i right?
subtitution team?? why do you need subtiturions>? you can only take 6 on you or am i missing something here?
You almost need to teach Gyarados Ice Beam, as your team as of now would get destroyed by Drake and his Dragons.
no need for three fire moves, slash!why did you not teach it slash?bulk up blaze kick and brick break. Delete gyarados' surf and teach it waterfall. If u cant teach it slash use tm 27(return) and raise it's happiness should end up with a base power of about 102 ;)
Mewtwo- Strongest pokemon existing... before Arceus
Alakazam- My partner pokemon
Gardievor- Friend from Red rescue team
Hypno- My draining pokemon
Lunatone- good defense and special attack
Grumpig- VERY ANNOYING TO OTHER TRAINERS heals continuously with rest
Fire type Arcanine/Flareon/Ninetails
Grass Type Bellosome/Venasaur/Breloom
Water Type Milotic/Garados/Swampert
High HP Blissey/Snorelax/Miltank
Flying type Pidgeot/Charizard/Rayquaza
Dragon Type Dragonite/Salamence/ Rayquaza
1. Get rid of Blaziken's scratch and teach it Brick Break until you get it level 59 and teach it Sky Uppercut. IMO Blaziken has too many fire types but they are all good moves.
2. Altaria is a good choice but I would replace it with Flygon. Flygon is always a good choice.
3. The rest are good except for Kadabra try to evolve it if you can.
|All times are UTC -8. The time now is 3:50 AM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets