The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   Spoilers BW090 - Connoisseur Dectitive Cilan! The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!! (

Kenshin5 June 20th, 2012 9:07 PM

BW090 - Connoisseur Dectitive Cilan! The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!!
Airdate: July 19th, 2012

Satoshi Ookami June 21st, 2012 12:16 AM

Kumashun seems to be pretty popular Pokémon since it gets another episode...
Btw you are missing slash :D

Get Weird June 21st, 2012 3:34 AM

This seems like another Beartic Mountain Feud. ):

Akio123 June 21st, 2012 12:17 PM

I wanna cry "filler! filler!" But, I'm strangly intrigued because of Larvitar's sudden appearance.

Get Weird June 22nd, 2012 4:59 AM

I've just seen the image now. Larvitar? Now lets wait for the speculation on who captures either Larvitar or Cubchoo...

curiousnathan June 22nd, 2012 5:06 AM

I'd really like Iris to catch the larvitar and possible be bale to evolve it at some stage into a pupitar. Even though the whole family aren't dragon types, I still think it'll suit her. Then she'd have quite a strong team, especially in the future.

Akio123 June 23rd, 2012 1:25 PM

Given that we know she's the champ in the new games, I feel any strong Pokemon we are instantly going to speculate she will catch.

Satoshi Ookami July 19th, 2012 10:19 AM

Wooow... now this was a random episode o.O
Not enough Meloetta, plot we see each season and nothing really new :/
But it seems Meloetta is not that shy anymore, I guess being with Satoshi gave her a bit of confidence.
She did disappear when she met new face but reappeared soon after.
Also Hikari seems to have grown fond of Iris =D And they used their girl power on Dent... poor little guy was depressed xD
I'm not gonna spoil who's gonna get Larvitar but I think it's pretty much obvious since non of the main characters got it.
And it seems that Team Rocket were looking for Abyssal Ruins. Wonder what writers put there...