The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   Which is your favourite evil organization uniform? (

PokeAwesome94 July 5th, 2012 11:20 AM

Which is your favourite evil organization uniform?
Which is your favourite evil organization grunt/minion uniform? Vote and write why.

Team Rocket uniforms (silver, anime-exclusive)

Team Rocket uniforms (black)

Team Aqua uniforms

Team Magma uniforms

Team Galactic uniforms

Team Plasma uniforms (older, Pokémon Black and White)

Go-Rock Squad uniforms (Pokémon Ranger)

Team Dim Sun uniforms (Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia)

Pokémon Pinchers uniforms (Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs)

These two images don't show for some reason, so just click these links to see them.
1. Male Team Cipher Grunt
2. Female Team Cipher Grunt
Team Cipher uniforms (Pokémon Colosseum)

Team Cipher uniform (Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness)

Team Snagem uniform (Image from Pokémon Colosseum. Team Snagem exists in both Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. Not sure if this is their uniform in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness too.)

Plasmette July 5th, 2012 11:56 AM

Team Rocket, game outfit. Well, its the only team uniform besides the new Plasma outfit that doesn't look completely freaking stupid. Well, let me rephrase that. I think Rocket looks the best because its the most basic, typical robber outfits. I like Magma's outfit okay and Galactic Looks fine...sans the bowler cuts...
Plasma is meh...the concept is kinda dumb. New Plasma FTW. The only one I think looks bad is Aqua...

KyokuseiXRyusei July 5th, 2012 12:04 PM

Rocket Uniform, Anime-Exclusive. They just strike me as Classy. I'm also into the Rocket Uniform that Butch/Cassidy wear.

Anna July 5th, 2012 12:14 PM

Aqua forever. ♥ The uniforms are nice-looking, comfortable, and practical. They're totally something I would wear. The only issue I have with them is that there seem to be no pockets, but a small blue backpack would fix that problem~

PokeAwesome94 July 5th, 2012 1:10 PM

Originally Posted by Plasmette (Post 7240376)
the new Plasma outfit that doesn't look completely freaking stupid

Oops! Forgot that. If any of you like the new Team Plasma uniforms you can write it in the comments.
Team Plasma uniform (newer, Pokémon Black 2 and White 2)

I didn't think about the new Team Plasma uniforms when I voted for the Team Aqua uniforms. I find them about equally cool. I like the ninja style in the new Team Plasma uniforms. I don't really know what to say about the Team Aqua uniforms. I like all aspects of it.
The black Team Rocket uniforms are nice too. Out of the uniforms from the Pokémon Ranger games the Pokémon Pinchers uniforms are my favourites.

Atomic Pirate July 5th, 2012 4:15 PM

Team Aqua grunts are pirates. That alone makes their uniform the best.

Shining Raichu July 5th, 2012 6:04 PM

I'm having a really hard time choosing between the black Team Rocket outfit and the Pokemon Pinchers uniform! I think I'll give my vote to the Pinchers because their outfits are green and fashionable even in this world... and because I think they're less likely to get votes... but I love them both!

soulavenger July 6th, 2012 11:57 AM

For me,Team Rocket in their original black uniforms look the best.They are the team that started it all and still command a great deal of respect in Pokemon Underworld.
Also,you can't go wrong with classics especially the cliched black vest and hat with the bloody 'R' symbol in the middle.

Tamaska July 6th, 2012 1:56 PM

Black Team Rocket. Gotta love the design, with thee Red R.

PlatinumDude July 6th, 2012 5:47 PM

I like Team Aqua's uniforms; they remind me of pirates, which suits Team Aqua's criminal activities of expanding the sea.

diab_low July 7th, 2012 5:09 AM

the team rocket black version is the best it actually suits criminals but the rest make them look look derps

Makbets July 7th, 2012 5:24 AM

Team Rocket's Black Uniform, it really makes them look like Outlaws. ;)

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE July 10th, 2012 8:12 AM

Team Magma by far for me!!!! :D I'm actually surprised they haven't got more votes tbh haha, but great thread, it's nice seeing all the uniforms together :)

Zayphora July 10th, 2012 8:21 AM

I like the Galactic uniforms except for the stupid freaking bowl cuts. STUPID BOWL CUTS XPPPP

I hate the Old Plasma uniforms...whoever thought that "knights" wore ugly hoodies has no fashion sense-oh wait. That means N has no fashion sense. Oh whateveh.

Haseyo July 10th, 2012 8:37 AM

I like the new Team Plasma ones a bunch (they have the best battle theme, hands down), but HG/SS Team Rocket outfits still are the best imo.

Ultimate Uchiha July 10th, 2012 8:42 PM

Doesn't really get any better than Team Magma's uniform. Team Aqua is close and in my opinion the others don't really come close.

ShinyUmbreon189 July 10th, 2012 8:46 PM

Team Magma's uniform is my favorite but Team Rocket's is a close second.

TheFallenUmbreon July 10th, 2012 8:59 PM

Team Magma cause I like hoods ^_^

Munchlax11 July 11th, 2012 10:49 AM

I like the black team rocket uniforms. They are just really simple and the big red R on it is cool.

Kevin July 11th, 2012 6:59 PM

I like the Team Plasma outfits from B2W2; the first games were just humiliating.

Brendino July 11th, 2012 8:43 PM

Team Aqua would be my favorite, as they seem like the most realistic and sensible choice (you would rarely ever see someone wearing something like the original Team Plasma or Team Cipher uniforms in real life, let alone in large numbers).

Katie the Friendly Ghost July 12th, 2012 8:28 PM

Cipher's got the best outfits. They all look like ninjas.

Mentalii July 15th, 2012 7:07 AM

Team Aqua's are my favourite uniforms. Actually, I love almost every uniforms (except the first Team Plasma's), but these ones particularly rock.

zid_sen July 17th, 2012 1:17 AM

Team Rocket Black uniform is the best,
because it so natural and not so many accessories.
So it's simple but cool

Hikamaru July 20th, 2012 10:46 PM

I love the B2/W2 Team Plasma Uniforms, they look soooooooo epic.