The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Episode Discussion (
-   -   Spoilers BWS208 - Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle (

Mew~ July 23rd, 2012 7:00 AM

BWS208 - Ash, Iris & Trip's Final Battle

Yeah, so it looks like Iris may have beaten Dawn. Kinda sucks tbh. I'm assuming her relationship with that Dragonite is going well too. (considering it has been confirmed it asks to join Iris anyway, well according to the manga scans, which usually do go down the same)

Satoshi Ookami July 23rd, 2012 10:59 AM

Kinda late, Mew :D

I guess we will see Satoshi against Iris in the semifinal and Satoshi against Shootie in final.
Or does final battle mean that they will lose...?
But still, we can congratulate Satoshi on coming this far.

Akio123 July 23rd, 2012 6:48 PM

I don't want to speculate until we get summary...

I mean I think it's going to be able the semifinals...see this is...I don't even know

TheFuturePokemon July 28th, 2012 7:53 AM

well here's a scan that reveals who wins

Looks like it will be a great battle between iris and ash

Kenshin5 August 30th, 2012 4:16 PM

Krookodile is pretty badass I must say. Iris needs to get her ... together so she can actually adequately battle with Dragonite. And I didn't like the Trip Serperior being broken in the speed department, as Pignite didn't even hit after the fact that he got speed boosts off Flame Charge. I could tell Pignite was doing a good job, the writers just want to make Serperior broken this time it would seem.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z August 30th, 2012 5:02 PM

I agree... and i saw the pics and during the battle before evolving, Iris' Dragonite gave Krokorok a very hard time and when the cam showed Krokorok's eyes glowed, I knew at that point he was extremely angry and had enough and boy after he evolved into Krookodile, he had the upper hand, especially with his newest move, Dragon Claw. I can't wait to see him in future episodes.

Kenshin5 August 30th, 2012 7:55 PM

Only thing I don't get is why the writers had Krookodile fare so poorly against Swoobat whom he had the advantage against. Anyways Krookodile if he remains like this seems to be shaping up to be one of the powerhouses of his Unova team. And I thought they were going to have Krookodile learn Outrage, but having it get Dragon Claw is a nice touch considering Axew already has Outrage.

Satoshi Ookami August 31st, 2012 1:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kenshin5 (Post 7322796)
And I thought they were going to have Krookodile learn Outrage, but having it get Dragon Claw is a nice touch considering Axew already has Outrage.

Well... Outrage would be better... I know Kibago has it, but have we seen it even once after Kibago learned it? I don't think so... Outrage deserves more love :D
It's the same with Giga Impact... yeah I know that Kibago did not get the chance to battle after learning it but still... it looks like Iris doesn't want to use Kibago's powerful moves...

WildGamer August 31st, 2012 9:47 PM

But outrage makes the pokemon go out of control, right? That may have taken away from Dragonite going crazy.