The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   Looking for feedback on me and my friend's new Let's Play series and channel (

AJ™ July 31st, 2012 9:57 PM

Looking for feedback on me and my friend's new Let's Play series and channel
Hello there PokeCommunity.
My friend and I have restarted our gaming channel with a Let's Play of Minecraft (taking it back to our roots almost a year ago). I know it's cliche, but could you give me any feedback you have? We've also tried a new Runescape category, if you're interested in that too.

Here's the most current episode:

AJ™ August 2nd, 2012 10:44 AM

Hi all.
Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

AJ™ August 12th, 2012 11:24 AM

Part 5 is now up. Any feedback would be lovely.

bobandbill August 12th, 2012 4:44 PM

As per the rules of this section:

First and foremost, if you are posting a video Let's Play you are starting. You may NOT advertise your YouTube channel. You must post your videos as they are uploaded to YouTube and I will be dilligent on checking whether this is the case. You may not simply post in your thread to announce a new video is up. Post the video here. Don't link it! You may ask for people to "thumbs up" the video, but if the majority of your posting is asking for more thumbs ups or views, it may be subject to closing.
I'll give you a day or so to edit your thread to fix that then. Basically use the [YOUTUBE] tags instead of linking to the videos (put the stuff after 'v=' inbetween the [YOUTUBE] tags to get it to work).

AJ™ August 12th, 2012 7:52 PM

Whoops. All fixed! Sorry about that.

AJ™ August 18th, 2012 1:35 PM

Here's part 6 titled "Genghis Khan"

AJ™ August 20th, 2012 11:36 AM

The newest video is not of Minecraft, but of Slender... Unfortunately...

AJ™ August 23rd, 2012 5:41 PM

We recently celebrated our one year anniversary on Minecraft. Craziness ensued.

AJ™ August 24th, 2012 1:01 PM

I've started a Let's Play of Fire Red:

And here's a test of my new PVR for future videos:

AJ™ August 29th, 2012 2:25 PM

Here's part 7 of our Minecraft Let's play: "Strafe strafe strafe!"

AJ™ September 1st, 2012 3:02 PM

Our Saints Row: The Third Let's Play is now up:

Also our newest video, AJ Plays CoD: Modern Warfare 3:

AJ™ September 2nd, 2012 4:46 PM

We're looking to play a game of minecraft against our subscribers. Watch the video for more info!

AJ™ September 9th, 2012 4:24 PM

Here's our newest Minecraft video:

and also Saints Row 2!

AJ™ September 14th, 2012 1:29 PM

Faster than Light Part 1:

AJ™ September 29th, 2012 12:13 PM

I haven't updated in a while, so here are some recent videos: