The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Pikachu by 11 year old. (

DarkIceForever August 12th, 2012 8:27 PM

Pikachu by 11 year old.
1 Attachment(s)
My little sister drew this when she was eleven years old, last year! I love drawing! I hope to get some of my pokemon drawings up when I get decent art supplies. For now I'm just trying out this section and i hope to be more active soon.

Logiedan August 14th, 2012 8:25 PM

Usually, the Art Gallery is meant to showcase your own art. But your sister has quite the artistic talent. If you want to familiar yourself with this section and get active, you can read the rules and look around the sticky threads, like the Drawing Display Thread. I really like the Pikachu too. xD

Plasmette August 14th, 2012 9:03 PM

Not bad, its better than I could ever do...