The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Which Pokemon has the most swag? (

Plumpyfoof August 25th, 2012 2:26 AM

Which Pokemon has the most swag?
Title says it all, who do you believe has the most attitude?
Or Pazazz! Or whatever you think they have what is it and who has it the most?

I'll start off the discussion.

I reckon Zangoose has heaps of swag just by looking at the sprite you can tell he don't give a ****.
Also Serperior is way up there.

I'd also appreciate if we don't discuss the legendaries it's not really fair for all the normal Pokemon if Mewtwo is in the mix. :D

Your turn, you've opened this thread now it's and obligation of yours to post ;)

outfox August 25th, 2012 11:28 AM

Well you know no one gives Blastoise any problems. And Moltres has got real elegant swag. It is a bird, on fire. A firebird. You can tell Moltres doesn't play around.

I hate to say it but I honestly think Serperior is fronting and it's not cute. :I

Ninjagon August 25th, 2012 11:45 PM

With his HG/SS Sprite, Charizard defeinitely got dat swag ;).
Lucario look's pretty pissed most of the time so he definitely got some swag in him.

Pan August 26th, 2012 2:49 PM

Garbodor has to be the most swaggerlicious pokemon around. He knows he's awesome and needs nobody's opinion.

droomph August 26th, 2012 3:28 PM

Rly guys lissen up

Grovyle really tbh. He's calm and collected and he has a man purse to boot.

Jk but he's just cool lookin'. It's one of the main reason I like him. He gets all the girls (in this case, fans) so

Yeah I'm thinking about this too much. Srs tho Grovyle.

Snowdrop August 26th, 2012 3:54 PM

Purugly has swag. No, I'm serious. It's face is just like, "Call me a fat version of Delcatty all you want, I'm still better than you. And I just ate your crabcakes" lol

YES, Zangoose is swagtastic :D

LinooneFriend August 27th, 2012 6:48 AM

To be fair, I won't say Linoone. Instead, I think Empoleon has the most swag, especially when you have a really strong one.

PlatinumDude August 27th, 2012 1:00 PM

I think Serperior has the most swag because of its elegance and smugness.

Pokemon_Trainer_Danny August 27th, 2012 2:04 PM

Definetly Honchkrow. That bird has got it going on. Just look at that hat.

psyanic August 27th, 2012 2:09 PM

Pokemon don't have swag nor do they need swag. They're already awesome as it is.

This thread makes me sad.

TheLeetCasualGamer August 27th, 2012 2:32 PM

I know it's kind of for fun and I don't really mean to be a pooper here. But I think the main problem is that people don't realize that every Pokemon actually belong to a species, not a certain character. If you don't get what I mean by that is that a certain Pokemon such as Charizard could have a very caring sweet personality and something interpreted as feministic such as Gardevoir could be a real bad MF

I think at least several of us should make it a bit more interesting and name off specific character Pokemon that have a new level of cool and compete on who has more swag for fun. You don't even need to pick ones from the anime/official manga if you don't want to, you can even pick ones you owned and you developed a character for depending on personalities, accomplishments in you're journey, etc, that will make it more interesting. For me though, I'm going for Ash's Krokorok as my competitor.

It's too cool it won't fight without it's shades! And just look how it it just stands there crossing it's arms like it doesn't even care but it will bite you if it has the chance. THIS thing has swag just by looking at it!

DukeofEarls August 28th, 2012 7:07 PM

It's gotta be Machoke, that guy looked like a beast and chill dude. Once he evolves into machamp he's over the hill and loses his coolness but has old man strength and a bunch of extra arms.

Katie the Friendly Ghost August 28th, 2012 7:21 PM

Originally Posted by psyanic (Post 7318144)
Pokemon don't have swag nor do they need swag. They're already awesome as it is.

Take a chill pill dude.

littlebrother August 28th, 2012 7:39 PM

Need I say anything at all? Squirtle was the first to swag.

SoraTheTruth August 28th, 2012 8:20 PM

magikarp swagger lol but nah imo id say out of lucario or grovyle

Polizard August 28th, 2012 8:36 PM

Originally Posted by psyanic (Post 7318144)

Me too.

The whole concept of swag in relation to Pokemon is redundant, as Pokemon are more awesome than Swag.

Castform August 29th, 2012 5:02 PM

For sure it has to be Serperior, so elegant and regal, just a cool pokemon in general. Forget Honey Badger don't care, Serperior don't care.

QuickBaller August 29th, 2012 5:10 PM

I would have to say...scizor...enough said.

Pokemon Trainer UV August 30th, 2012 12:38 AM

Definitely. It was the first Pokemon to remain with Swag for such a long time.
He defied all of the game laws as badly as Pikachu, and defeated a legendary.
The bastard may be overrated, but his poses definitely got Swag.

But, I think it's pretty obvious that BIDOOF is the one with the most swag.

Oh, and for the people who dislike Pokemon and Swag.

*Deal with it* :cool:

I personally dislike swag too, but hey, lighten up, this is just a joke.

Keitaro August 30th, 2012 2:58 AM

This is no contest. Paras is indeed the champion of Pokemon "swag".

Mr Popo August 31st, 2012 6:34 AM

Magmar is so swag with his hipster duckface, SWAGMAR!

Plumpyfoof August 31st, 2012 7:08 PM

You know who else has swag? Weavile, its sprite shows it all..

Also a couple of people don't like this idea, that's fine and all but I'd like to point out that it's all a bit of fun. The main purpose of this thread is get opinions on certain Pokemon (either from the anime, manga or even a stereotypical opinion of the species) based on only the knowledge you have currently.
I'm sure if you told a Charizard he/she had a swag I doubt you'd cop a flamethrower because either they'd be proud of it, or they would not have a dangerous personality.

It doesn't matter whether you think swag is something to be proud of or not this discussion is all a bit of fun so jump in and embrace it.

I have a question for everyone now, Ash's Charizard or Ash's Krokorok?

o Pikachu o August 31st, 2012 7:52 PM

Just like littlebrother said : Squirtle has the most swag.

Damsel September 1st, 2012 6:47 PM

There's so many pokemon with swag.
But I'll have to say Krookodile.

Fire Flyy September 1st, 2012 10:12 PM

my main man garchomp doesn't even need shades. The pokemon with the most swag already knows its the pokemon with the most swag, no need to act like a poser.