The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Advance Generation (
-   -   Which Pokemon should be the sixth member of my FireRed team? (

Chaririley August 25th, 2012 10:46 AM

Which Pokemon should be the sixth member of my FireRed team?
I'm using;

Which Pokemon should I choose for the last member of my team?

Fluffyunicornz August 25th, 2012 6:58 PM

You should definitely get Dragonite! :)

Kanto_Johto August 25th, 2012 7:37 PM

Your team features mostly Pokemon that rely on their Special Attack stat, so how about a heavy physical hitter? I'd go with either Dragonite or Machamp. Have fun :).

coda36 September 10th, 2012 4:32 PM

I'de sy Riachu .. your gonna need a electric type ... Dragonite is way to hard to level and it's moves aren't good at all until you get up hgh enough so ... I would recommend Riachu :)

oops! didnt see Riachu in the list my god XD yeah then get dragonite haha

o Pikachu o September 10th, 2012 4:47 PM

If you have the patience to wait after the E4 to get your final member then get a Tyranitar or Heracross. If not then get either Dragonite or Snorlax.

mysteryme September 10th, 2012 10:08 PM

You should've caught a mankey in the beginning of the game. Fighting pokemon are always usefull and primeape is one of the best.

AresTheAwesome September 11th, 2012 10:24 AM

Sandslash. nuff said.

Once he gets slash he starts owning, in blue at least... idk bout FR

Blue September 11th, 2012 12:35 PM

If you want a grass, go for Vileplume. Either that or Marowak, both are very underestimated in terms of power.
Vileplume has great SP. Attack and a great movepool, Marowak when equip with a Thick Club can deal some serious damage with Physical based moves.

pleryt16 September 11th, 2012 5:47 PM

I'd get a Hitmonlee or Jolteon. Hitmonlee i found recently is amazing in those games and Jolteon has amazing speed and special attack.

Diddyk303 September 14th, 2012 1:50 AM

I think you would benefit from a solid Flying pokemon, Pidgeotto.

LLovro September 14th, 2012 4:45 AM

i'd kick off tauros and get a dragonite and maybe a grass type pokemon like victreebel

JakeTheSancho October 7th, 2012 2:28 PM

You need to catch any Fighting or Electric type.

Ludger October 10th, 2012 5:32 PM

This should have been locked way back when.