The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Shop K1ngQu33n's Pokemon Avatars! (

K1ngQu33n September 3rd, 2012 11:49 AM

K1ngQu33n's Pokemon Avatars!
Hello Everyone! And Welcome to my avatar shop!
Where the price is free and I can make whatever you desire!

I make Pokemon avatars that sometimes turn out really well! I'm not saying that sometimes turn out not good and I'm not saying they can't turn out not good.
I'm just here to make people avatars if they cannot find what they are looking for.

Picture Types I Make:

Here's a sample of What they sometimes turn out to look like:

Non Animated:

NOTE: Gif's are not working atm, I'm not sure if .gif images even work on the forums/community. I have removed them for now.

Again, The price is free! Not a cent in time you will have to pay in your life!

Thanks and I hope this you enjoy this thread.

seeker September 3rd, 2012 2:20 PM

You should probably read the rules. You need 4 examples, and also, just letting you know that this is not a pixel art section. .gif images should work on the community, not sure why you've had issues though.